Part 24: Confessions!! (Edited)

A/N Hey dear lovely readers...I guessed this is the awaited part for SeanxPete shippers. Even I got excited to write this part. HAHA! But, the result of Jace wasn't as you guys expected...I'm sorry for that.

But, do ENJOY :D

sorry for any grammatical errors :p

Special thanks to @jay-l-cee for editing my story.

..................................

[Peter POV]

I arrived at the party right on time by taxi. For the past 3 days, I had to get used to using public transport since I left my car at Sean's house so there's no way I can go there and take it away.

The first person that I wanted to reach when I arrived there was the birthday girl! And, it wasn't that difficult to find her among the crowd, since she always stood out in the crowds.

I waved my hand at her and in just a second she already noticed me! Then, immediately a smile tugged on her face while walking fast towards me...Guess she was that excited to meet me too!

"Hey! I'm glad you made it."

"Of course! I came...and here is your present!" I handed her a present that is wrapped nicely in a wrapper painted pale pink with roses. The shopkeeper suggested that to me, so I just agreed with her. "Happy 21st Birthday, Sara!!" I wished for her.

"Thank you, Pete!! You're so sweet..." She gave me a peck on my cheek and I was flabbergasted, speechless, and frosty!! "Hey, Pete! I've got to go now...I will talk to you later, okay?!"

"Y-yeah! Of course..." Luckily I managed to keep my cool!

Slowly I touched the place where Sara landed her kiss...my cheek is cold! Why?! Why is that this kiss that I received from Sara felt different? It was different from Sean.

I still remember that day when he gave me a peck on my cheeks and forehead, it made me feel warmer inside and it emerged on my face too, which caused me to blush hard! His kiss was warmer.

I shook my head several times!

Stop it, Peter!! You must forget him...this is what you want, right? To forget about Sean.

"Peter??!" A voice greeted me and caused the image of Sean to float away from my mind.

"Hey! Jace!! Long time no see ya."

"Yeah! Here..." He handed me a drink.

"For me?" I was puzzled.

"No-I want you to give it to the girl behind you."

Is he serious?

My face is still coated with puzzlement.

"Of course, this drink is for you. I bring it for you, Pete..." He sniggered.

"Oh! Thanks, man." I smiled awkwardly.

Of course, I find this Jace weird because the first time we met, he wanted to knock me down, and then all of sudden he acted all nice to me. Weird. Really weird!!

"I think this guy is gay...and he wants to hit on you, Pete!"

All of sudden my mind reminiscence what Heather had said to me before.

Does he really want to hit on me? Damn! Can he just be the normal guy and see me as a friend?

"Hello...Peter?!" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Y-yeah..yeah! Sorry...I kind of spaced out just now."

"It's fine! So...are you alone? I mean you didn't bring anyone with you?" He asked.