Night that Changed it all

****************Aria's POV********************

I rolled over to find my hand lay on a bare chest. I opened my eyes and sat up right away. Laying next to me was a guy that was shirtless and I was hoping he had underwear on. He had brown hair, looked about 24 years old, and he had a very nice body whoever this guy was.

Then it hit me that I had meet him last night. He bought me a drink and we sort of hit it off. His name was Liam, he was 26 years old, he just moved back from Colorado, he was very attractive and if I remembered right his night had been shitty too.

I looked down to see I was wearing no clothes. "Damn it!" I thought as I ran to the bathroom. His house was super nice, this guy must be rich I thought.

I threw on my clothes from last night and grabbed all my stuff and ran downstairs late for work already and I certainly did not want for it to be awkward if I couldn't remember half the night.

"Allie! Call me when you get this I need to talk to you about last night at the bachelorette party." I left a message for my sister.

Within a few mintues Allie called me back. "Can you tell me what the hell went on last night?" I asked Allie.

"Well you sure hit it off with some guy named Liam... Then when it came time to leave you insisted he take you home and that you were going to be fine.. Why??" Allie said.

"Great! Well let's just say I found out where he lives." I said concerned.

"What? You slept with him? Didn't You?" She asked laughing now.

"It's not funny.. I don't even really know him." I said defensive.

"He's hot so that's not bad of a deal." She teased.

"Look I will call you later I have to go to work... Well talk about this later." I said hanging up on her.

I walked into my office and checked my messages. There was 3 messages all were business calls. I was just about to go out to get coffee in the breakroom when Chole the secretary came up to me.

"Did you hear about last night?" She said with a sad tone in the voice.

"No why? What happened?" I asked.

"Well last night after Mr. Collins left the office last night he got into a car accident and he is on life support... They said that the only one to take care of everything is his son that just moved home..He will be here on Monday." She said refilling her cup.

How could this happen? I asked myself. I was Mr. Collins helper and I took care of everything for him and now he was gone. I had been here at H & L for 3 years now.

I walked  back to my office in awe that this had all happened. I should probley go see him just in case something happened but I had to finish some paperwork and do some business before leaving.

I was busy with all Mr. Collins clients all day. I had two meetings already plus 10 clients that I met with. When I got back from lunch there was a note saying meeting in conference room at 12:00 and it was already 12:10. Shit I was late!

I opened the conference room to see Mrs. Collins talking to the others.

"Sorry I just got back from lunch." I exclaimed sitting down in the empty chair.

"It's okay Aria. I was just telling them that Dean is still in need of lots of care and he has a broken leg, neck, and he has bleeding in his brain which they are trying their hardest to stop. If he ever gets out he will still be in months of recovery so my son has just moved back and he is going to take over. He is in Dean's office right now sorting things out if you would all like to go meet him by the end of the day." She said.

We all agreed and gave her a hug. I went back into my office to finish my errands. I was almost done with all my work when I got a message from Chole to go meet the new boss. I walked down the hall to Collins office and slowly knocked and entered when I heard a mutter.