Just a day at the office

I woke up thinking about Liam as usual. I felt like a teenager having a crush and all. I got ready throwing on a cute black dress and curled my hair.

I got a phone reminder that I had a meeting in 15 mintues so I finished getting ready and hurried out the door.

The meeting was about to start when I arrived and sat in one of the chairs. Liam was giving the meeting today about our number of clients, ratings, and all that good stuff. I had to take notes for Liam so he wouldn't forget and fill out his calender for the month of December. It was Thanksgiving this weekend and which mean December hadn't even started and we already had full calenders. I was going to fill out his calender later.

"Christmas party is going to be the 23rd of December.. Any ideas what we could do?" Liam asked looking around the room.

"We usually have a party at the office and bring your own dish and we drew names." Cara said.

"I want to have something new this year." Liam stated.

"How about reserving a place and having a party at a bar & grill?" Jack suggested.

"How about ballroom at a hotel with catering?" Chloe suggested.

"Chloe, I love that idea! I am going to look into that! In fact I will call today. Would you guys like rooms? and we are having a secret santa so put your name in the hat and draw a name out." Liam said.

"Room's wouldn't a bad idea especially if we are drinking." Bastian stated.

"Yes.. If you would like a room write your name down.. and yes you can bring a date to the party only one though....and I think that should be it." Liam said again. I jotted down all that Liam said and everyone replied or suggested to. Everyone was writing their names down for rooms and secret santa for me. Once everyone left Liam came and sat right next to me.

"So you gonna write your name down for either?" He asked.

"Maybe..Why might you be so concerned?" I asked smiling.

"Well just making sure your putting your name in the secret santa." He said.

"You think your going to get my name out of 30 employees." I said giggling.

"I have my ways." Liam replied grabbing my knee and rubbing it.

"Here's your calender, numbers, names, dates, and times for you Mr. Collins." I said handing him his new desk calender.

"Umm I would like every Friday cleared and every Friday of your cleared." He demanded.

"Ha ha nice try! but those are important dates... No can do...but I have work to do so I will be in my office if you need me... I will see you after lunch for your next appointment." I said teasing him.

"Have fun! Oh yeah and I was thinking you, me and lunch." Liam asked rubbing my leg again.

"Can't I promised Bella I would have lunch with her." I said.

"Bella? Who's that?" He asked.

"Bella, would be my best friend...and I'm going." I said as I got up. I left Liam sitting in the meeting room and walked to my office.

Lunch finally rolled around and Bella argeed to meet up Quizno's. Bella was a hairstylist, her building was right next to Quizno's. Bella had big brown eyes, beautiful long brown hair and pretty much looked like a supermodel. She had been my friend since Britney had slept with Brody. I met Bella the night when I found out and we had gotten really close. Over lunch I told her about Brody, Liam, and all the other busy stuff that has been going on. She had told me the news of her and her husband were expecting a child in a few months. I was just as excited as she was when she had told me.  After lunch I got back to the office just in time for my meeting.

"I'm back.. Where is your client?" I asked as I entered his office with only him sitting at his desk.

"They said they would be a few minutes late.. Have a seat." He said pointing to the chair in front on his desk. "How was lunch with Bella?"

"Good.. She announced that she was having a baby, her buisness was going well, that she wanted to meet the new boss, and that she was having a party next weekend for good times."

"That's great! What does she do for a living? She wants to meet me?" He asked puzzled.

"She is a hair stylist and yes I mentioned I had a new boss and she demanded on meeting you." I said smiling.

"Soo you talked about me?" He askedd with a smile on his face.

"Maybe..you'll never know." I teased.

"I'll find out you just wait... Mom called and she wants me to come see dad today after this.. You up to come with?" He asked.

"I don't want to intrude if your mom wants you to go." I said.

"Well I want you to come with if that helps.. and besides my mom loves you." He said.

"How about you go and I'll text you... Plus I have to help Allie with some stuff since Seth is coming home." I said.

"Okay but if you don't text back your going to get it." He teased.

"Liam.. Your meeting with Mr. Bane has been cancelled he can't make it." Chloe said over the intercom.

"Well.. I should get going then but first I would like..." He said as he got up and walked by me pausing at like and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and his hands were in twinned with my hair.

Everytime I kissed him my insides would explode. He pulled away smiling and grabbed his coat off the rack. "I'm gonna go... I'll see you tomorrow Ari."

"Okay" I replied following him out the door. For the rest of the night he texted me and I of course texted back. Even texting those dull moments never occured. He asked me to dinner tomorrow and I agreed to go out with him. He told me how his family was doing and he told me goodnight. I felt like I was getting closer to him everyday.

Vote(:   Comment(:  and if you would like to be dedicated just ask. (: