Sickness revealed

*************Chloe's POV**************

I was almost to Aria's to check up on her. She was sick for a week then last week she was fine and now this week she is very sick again. I am worried about her being that the event is in three days.

I got to her apartment and finally got to her floor.

**Knock, Knock**

"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's just me." I replied.

"Come on in." She replied as I entered.

"How you feeling today?" I asked.

"Horrible..This damn flu is killing me." She said.

"How about you get dressed and I will take you in because with this event in three days I cannot afford to have you sick." I asked.

"Fine.. but you get have to come in with me because I have a needle phobia." She pleaded as she went to her room to change.

I was glad that we were finally going to get her checked out. She has been so sick lately.

"Okay let's go..before I puke again." She said.

We got to the hospital and checked her in. They seated us on the west wing and told us it would be about 10 minutes.

"Did you get all the RSVP's in?" She asked.

"Yes.. I think it's going to be a great turn out!" I said excitely.

"That's great! We will get that over and hopefully my new niece or nephew will arrive right after." She said.

"I just hope she doesn't have it until after this." I said.

"Aria Mitchell?" The short nurse called.

Aria and I got up and followed the nurse back to the room.

"And you are?" The nurse asked me.

"She's my best friend." Aria said.

"Okay.. Let's get started." She said.

Aria filled out her paperwork as the nurse asked her questions.

"How long have you been sick?" She asked.

"About two weeks with a break in between." Aria replied.

"Last period?" She asked.

"Umm.. I'm not birth control." Aria replied.

"Okay..We will run three tests on you. First you will pee in a cup, take blood, and vitals." She said.

"Okay. Sounds good." Aria replied.

"Here's your cup. You may go in the bathroom right outside the door then we will send it upstairs." The nurse said as she lead her out of the room.

After 5 minutes Aria returned back to the room giving the nurse the cup. She took her vitals, then was the shots. Aria covered her eyes in my shoulder as the nurse took her blood.

"Okay.. all done. I will send these upstairs and it will take about 15-45 minutes depends on how busy they are." She said.

"Okay. Thanks." Aria replied.

"Follow me to the waiting room." The nurse said leading us out.

We sat in the waiting room talking and talking until it seemed like two hours. Finally the nurse appeared at the doorway and called Aria's name. We followed her to the room again.

"I will get the doctor." She said.

"You think we wait enough." Aria said.

The door soon opened and there was a tall older man standing before us.