Christmas Party!

***********Aria's POV*************

***A month later***

"What about this?" My mom held up a sweater. Her and I were shopping for my secret santa gift which just happened to be Liam.

"No, to gayish." I said laughing.

"Well what else do you think we should get him?" She asked.

"I think I'm going to get him a new pair of oakley's and a nice watch." I said looking at the watches.

"Hun, How much are you suppose to spend?" Mom asked.

"Well I'd like to spend alot considering he's my umm..boyfriend." I coughed out hoping she wouldn't reconize it.

"Wait! He's your WHAT?! Since when?" She asked stunned.

"Like a month ago." I said walking faster then her.

"Aria, Stop! Why haven't you brang him over? Why haven't introduced us to him? I want to meet him in person." She stated.

"Okay.. Fine you can meet him.. It's just that I thought you wouldn't approve because he's you know my boss." I said.

I felt relieved that my mom knew now and wanted to actually meet him. I have been hiding it from everyone at the office, my parents, and everyone else.

We finished shopping for the last minute things, got my outfit for the christmas party tonight, and his gift. I was set for tonight and these long holidays.

After I got home took a long shower and got ready for the christmas party. I put on my new black sequined dress with my new sparkly heels. I curled my hair and put my makeup on last.

I got to the hotel, grabbed my bags and found the entrance to the ballroom. The ballroom had tables on the right side with table cloths and flowers on them, the left side contained a dance floor and a bar. It all turned out so good Chloe, Hailey, Max, Liam, and I all worked very hard on making this the perfect event.

I made my way to find the planner (Hailey) to see if everything was going as it played out to. She was talking to some workers, assigning them jobs, taking the gifts, and the coats. I set my things down at the table when someone grabbed me wrapping their arms around me. I turned to see Liam in a black tux, blue tie, and his hair was spiked up.

"Hey sexy!" He mumbled into my ear.

"Hey, people are going to see you know that right?" I asked.

"Yes, I know that! I don't care anymore! By the way did I say how GREAT that dress looked on you." He said putting his hands at the small of my back.

"Okay if that's what you want.. You look amazing also by the way." I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back hard and stopped when we heard a cough.

"Excuse me but the waiters would like to start in 10 minutes." Hailey said.

"That would be fine." Liam said putting my hand into his leading me to the tables.

We sat next to Chloe and her boyfriend, Max and his wife, and Alan and his wife. They were the only ones that knew about Liam and I at this point. Everyone was dressed nice, elegant, and they all looked great. Liam got up and told the schedule, and his speech. We were eating, drinking, dancing, then gift exchange.

We had ordered ribs, crab legs, steaks, and chicken alfredo for the choices. I ordered chicken alfredo and Liam ordered a steak. After eating our meals we were full, the meal was delicious.

"What you want to drink?" Liam asked.

"Suprise me." I said carrying on with my conversation with Chloe.

"So your okay with everyone knowing?" Chloe asked.

"I'm ready! I'm tired of hiding it." I said.

"Well I think that everything will work out and they will all cooperate." She replied.

"Chloe, I'm stealing her away if you don't mind." Liam said handing me my drink.

"No no go right ahead." Chloe said winking at me.

I took a few drinks then Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. He had his hand on the small of my back and rubbed up and down.

"Christmas party is turning out great!" I said in his ear.

"Yeah it really is thanks to you guys!" He said kissing my neck.

"Your doing a great job you know that." I said kissing him back.

We swayed back and forth threw the songs at different tempos. When Hailey announced that we were doing gift exchange now. I gave Liam his gift hoping he loved it.

"You got my name? I love it!" He smiled kissing me as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a card and handed it to me.

"What? How did you get my name? You cheated didn't you?" I asked opeing it to see a room key with a note. -Please stay with me! Your present in the room! Love, Liam.

"Well...Not really.It's just that I might of." He said smiling grabbing my hand leading me to my purse. He handed me my purse and lead me to the elevator. We got to the third floor as the elevator stopped and he wrapped his hand in mine once again.

The room was beautiful, one king size bad with rose petals spread out on the bed, hardwood flooring, and two gift bags sitting on the bed.

"This is beautiful!" I said.

"Yeah.. but here open them." He said handing me the bags.

I opened the first one to find a green and blue under amor sweater. Inside the second bag was a silver heart necklace that was lined with diamonds. I loved it! 

"I love it." I said kissing him.

"Really? I love you." He said.

"You..wait? I love you too Liam." I said as he kissed me and lifted me to stradle him wrapping my legs around him.

His hands moved up and down my thighs. He moved my dress up a bit. I jumped down unbuttoning his shirt and removing his tie. I ran my hands down his chest feeling every bit of his nice abs. He pulled off my dress and I pulled of the rest of his clothes. I pushed him onto the bed and strandled him kissing his lips, chest, and neck.

"Love you Ari." Liam mumbled as I opened my eyes to see that the sun had rose.

"Love you too.. Good morning!" I smiled and kissed him. As he pulled away his phone went off.

"Shit! Where's my phone?" He asked scrambling to find it.

"I think it's in your pants pocket." I said laughing at him scrambling threw the clothes scattered among the room wearing nothing.

"Hello?" He said puzzled.

"Mom? Slow down? What?" He yelled.

"MOM Slow down! Explain to me everything." He yelled. He hung up the phone and scurried putting on his clothes.

"Liam? What's going on?" I asked.

"Get dressed I'll explain in the elevator." Liam demanded.

 Aria's dress in the side box!

Vote(: Comment(:   SO they slept together finally!?! What do you think happened with his mom? First cliffhanger just had to do it :P

-Liz(: