Crazy love

***Three days later***

******Liam's POV******

The event was about to start and I was to get downstairs to help Chloe with Aria's job being she was gone.

I looked at the mirror as I tied my tie and fixed my hair. I grabbed my cell phone off the vanity and took a good look at my background. It was the picture of Aria and I on our vacation kissing on the beach. I loved that picture so much, her smile got me everytime.

When I saw the picture I was tempted to call her but I told myself "No. Don't ruin this night by another one of her unanwsering calls". I knew there was something I had to do and it was going to be staying another day so I could see her.

I through on my jacket and closed the door behind me. It was 6:30 and the event was starting at 7:30. The elevator beeped as it hit the lobby.

I went into the ballroom and signed in. The ballroom looked great there was ivory table cloths, glasses at each table, and candle/flower arrangements placed in the center. Chloe was busy with something at the desert table. Harrison was re-writing his speech and drinking already.

"Chloe, What do you want me to do first?" I asked.

"Liam, You clean up good and will you please go pay the bartender and after will you go get the prizes in the room outside of the ballroom." She asked.

"Sure thing." I said taking off with the checkbook.

"Hey man! What can I help you with?" The bartender asked.

"How much do we owe you?" I asked.

"Ohh how about $350?" He questioned.

"Cheaper then everything else I will take that." I joked.

"Thanks man! Here you go." He said as he handed me a drink.

"I better not just yet.' I said.

I found Chloe and gave her back the checkbook and headed out of the ballroom. I went into the room Chloe told me to go to. I was going to go through the prizes and make sure everything was there. I got inside and there was a pile of gifts on the table. Behind that table there was someone with a black dress and sparkley high heels. I walked behind the table to see Aria sitting there sorting out gifts. I frozen inside and out was she really right before me.

"Aria?" I asked cautiously.

"Liam." She whispered as she stood. Her dress was ruffled, short in front long in back, beads and diamonds were alined her breasts.

"What are you doing here? I thought your sister had her baby." I said.

"She did...I thought about it and I will see her forever and I really didn't want to lose you and I seriously don't know how much longer I can take this." She said.

"I know I can't." I muttered. A smile crept across her face and she made my heart speed up.

"Liam, We need to talk about all this." She said with confindence. I had no idea where she grew all this but I loved it.

"Yes we do! I can explain everything." I said.

"Okay. Let's sit down." She said moving her dress and sitting on the couch.

"Okay.. First of all I wasn't cheating on you and would of never planned on it. I just had something that Tasha needed help with. Tasha and I were together for two years and we had found out she was pregnant and I was so excited that I proposed to her four months later. She turned down my proposal because at her previous appointment she found out she lost the baby and saw how happy I was. She knew it would crush me and it did. She took off and left me. I felt crushed, sad and scared that I was never going to become a dad. She asked to meet me those last days because she appolgized, and explained everything. She helped me propose to you and it would of been 4 years two months ago the night I was at the office. I swear nothing happened in fact she is getting married in four months and all those texts you seen were from her fiance, she forwarded them to me because she was scared she was losing him too but turns out he was just busy preparing himself to propose to her." I said looking at Aria's sad face.

"Liam, Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I was scared and still am." I said.

"Scared about what?" She asked.

"Scared about losing you over this, you leaving me like she did, and I thought you would be freaked out by the whole me almost being a dad." I muttered.

"Liam, you know it's natural for a mother to have miscarriages unless the baby had something wrong." She said.

"I was young, just out of college and had no idea what I was doing... I thought it was my fault and blamed it on myself." I said.

"Liam, Do you want to be a dad?" She asked with a serious face.

"I want nothing more to be a dad." I said smiling.

"Good." She said.

"Good, Why?" I asked.

"Because you are going to be a dad." She said placing her hand on her mid-stomach.

I couldn't control myself I immediately hugged her. I didn't want to let her go.

"Are you seriously pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes.. I am two months and a few weeks. It happened when we were on our trip." She said smiling again.

"Aria, I am SERIOUSLY sorry for everything." I said.

"No.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of waited two months to come after you. I knew it wasn't true but I couldn't get myself over it." She said.

"I tried.. tried so hard." I said.

"Yeah.. 600 times just at the work phone..I listened to all my voicemails too." She laughed. I laughed also and I'm sure if she would of counted her cell they would of been A LOT more.

"I love you so much Aria and it killed me when you quit talking to me." I said.

"I know.. It killed me. When I found out I was pregnant I freaked out." She said. "Liam, You got to promise me that you will not leave me and if this doesn't work we will try again and again."

"I will never leave you. As a matter of fact your ring is on my dresser at the hotel. It's all yours." I said.

"I love you so so much Liam." She said as her hand carest my face and drew me in for a kiss.

"Let's get out there before Chloe starts wondering what I'm doing." I said as I grabbed her hand.

"She knows in here." She said laughing.

The rest of the night consisted of kissing, dancing, talking, meeting new people, and not wondering about what the future holds for us. After the event Aria agreed to stay the night with me. She more like invited herself but I didn't care at all because all I wanted was her.

Vote(: Comment(:

Not sure if I like the way I wrote this so tell me what you think please!

But their together at last!! They made up and Liam agreed to stick with her throughout the pregnancy! (: (: ((:

-Liz(: