Family time

*******************Aria's POV*******************

My first few months back at the office went well. Oakleigh was good for her grandma while I was at work and Liam was busy with all his new business.

It was almost time for me to pick up Oakleigh at Carol's and it was Friday so I got off an hour early.

"Babe, I'm gonna go pick up Oakleigh at your mom's and go pick something up for supper. What do you want?" I asked.

"I actually got something for you. I called my mom and told her we would be there a little later being we were busy." Liam said.

"What do you have for me?" I ask.

"Well you'll have to find out. Go close up your stuff and meet me downstairs." He said.

"FIne.. But we better make this quick I'm starving." I teased.

Liam was already in the car when I came down.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Nevermind.. Just sit back and relax." He said.

We pulled up at the Holiday Inn and I looked over at Liam who was smiling.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just follow me and don't say a word." He said.

He led me upstairs and to a room, pulling out a room key.

"How did you get that?" I asked.

"Hey, No cheating I said no talking." He teased.

As he opened the door he held it open for me and inside the room was a bouqet of roses on the counter and an envelope on the bed. I opened the envelope as Liam took off his suit coat and loosened his tie.

Inside the envelope said: I am pleased to invite Oakleigh & you to Hawaii for our very 1st wedding anniverary.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah.. We started our journey there mise well celebrate there." He said.

"I would love to go back." I said excited.

"Great the tickets are non-refundable!" Liam teased kissing me.

"Here goes the rules once again." I said unbuttoning his shirt.

"Who needs rules anyways?" Liam said as his hands trailed my back for my skirt zipper.

Liam was right. We were following our rules of going back to being our old sex monkey selves anyway. With that our rules were broken.

"I love you! You know that right?" Liam asked.

"Yes I know that and I love you too!" I said trailing my hand across his bare chest.

"let's go get Oakleigh!" Liam said as he took off to the bathroom. I caught myself checking him out as he went to the bathroom. He was my husband it's okay if I check him out right?

"I saw that!" Liam said looking back at me.

"You liked it!" I teased.

"Only if I get to check you out!" He teased.

"When don't you!"I said laughing.

***Carol's house***

"Hey Mom! We are here!" Liam said.

"We're in the living room." She replied.

Carol was in the living room laying on the floor playing with Oakleigh.

"How was she today?" I asked.

"She was really good today." She replied.

"That's good."

"So I was thinking! What are we going to do for Miss Oakleigh's 1st birthday? It's only two months away!" Carol said.

"Well I am planning on taking the girls to Hawaii for our anniverary." Liam said.

"Ooo that sounds like so much fun! I can always keep Oakleigh if you need me to." Carol said.

"Thanks Mom." Liam said.

*****Our house*****

I took Oakleigh upstairs to get bathed and ready for bed. I was washing her hair when Liam poked his head in.

"Hey my little princess!" Liam said.

Oakleigh got excited kicking her legs and smiling. "daa daa."

"Oh my gosh she said her first word! You suck! I knew she would say your name before mine!" I said.

Liam looked at me and smiled "You suck! Daddy rules doesn't he?"

"Your going to pay for it!" I teased.

"Oh come on! I never did anything! So I get to suffer for poor Oakleigh's mistake?" he asked with his fake pout.

"Looks like it." I teased.

"No fair! You think your so smooth! We all know how well you are with your rules." he teased.

"Oh shut up!" I said continuing with Oakleigh's bath.

I can't believe how fast Oakleigh has grown up. She's walking, speaking, and now almost a year old. Time flies by so fast.

I finished up Oakleigh's bath and put her off to bed.

"She asleep?" Liam asked.

"Yes she is." I replied.

Liam wrapped his arms around me and kissed my collarbone. "Don't even think about it Mr."

"I was checking how easy it is for you to break your rules." Liam teased

"Shut up! You suck!" I said kissing him back.

"I love you too!" he teased.

Vote(: Comment(:

Sorry it took so long! I started volleyball practice then ended up breaking my ankle and had surgery.

What you think of the chapter? Liam and Aria time(:

I'm excited for the next few chapters! If you would like me to add something before I go into my plan there is room! Open for suggestions!

-Liz(: