Christmas Day!

*****Liam's POV******

I woke up and looked over at Aria who was laying next to me sleeping.

How was I this lucky? How could that one night make me fall incredibly in love with this girl? There was something about her that made me want her so bad. I wanted to be there for her no matter what. I killed me when Harrison made me pick between her and work.

If anything would turn out to be that I had to move to Colorado there would be no doubt in asking her to come with me.

She slightly smiled as she rolled over facing me now still asleep. God I loved her smile!

I glanced at my phone to see there was two missed calls from the office.

"Hello, H & L this Chloe! How may I help you?"

"Chloe, It's Liam. Do you know who called me?"

"I was one of them to tell you the flights for Sunday and I think that the other one was Harrison!"

"Okay thank you I got your text. What the hell is Harrison doing there again?!"

"Umm.. I'll page him for you."

"Hello, This is Harrison what can I do for you?"

"Yeah.. Yeah.. What the hell are you doing in my office again Harrison?!" I asked trying to keep the tone of my voice down.

"Well you took off and someone needs to cover your appointments while your off with your girlfriend!"

"I handled everything! You just don't get it do you? I am not giving up that office! Dad let me take it over!"

"Sure.. while you're not even here! How are you suppose to run a business?!" Harrison yelled.

"I AM NOT GIVING UP THAT DAMN OFFICE HARRISON!" I yelled now as I soon regretted because Aria was opeing her eyes now.

"Babe, What are you doing?" Aria said as she sat up.

"Nothing... I got to go! Everything better be the same when I get back!" I said as I hung up.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Just the usual!" I said as I sighed and sat down on the bed.

"You know you can tell me anything." Aria said as sat behind me with her legs around me.

"Yeah.. I know but it's just some stupid stuff." I mummered as she rubbed my shoulders now.

"Merry Christmas Babe!" She said as she whispered in my ear with a kiss.

"Merry Christmas to you beautiful!" I said as I turned my head around and kissed her.

Breakfast and Lunch went well. It was nice to hear stories about Aria and her family. Kingston was excited and didn't know which toy to play with out of the million. Kingston was glued to me, I actually loved it. I always wanted a nephew or son but that didn't work out to well. I hoped that Aria and I will make that possible in the future.

For supper I wanted to treat Aria with a suprise dinner. I had asked her sister for ideas of favorite resturants around here. Allie called and set up a arrangement for me.

Allie and Aria were getting dressed for the supper. They usually make christmas day supper special and dress up so that wasn't to suspious.

Allie came downstairs first.

"Mission accomplished! She will be right down.. Andrew will ask Aria and you to go to the store and that's when you guys can arrive at the resturant." Allie said.