Liam & the girls!

***************Liam's POV****************

It was close to 2 a.m. when we finally arrived in New York. I could not wait to be home in my own bed. The hotel we stayed at sucked and the bed was harder then a rock.

I found my bags in the rack and headed for my car then I realized that Aria dropped me off and I wasn't going to call her for a ride.

"Harrison, Can you give me a ride? Aria dropped me off." I ask.

"Yeah sure thing. Let's go I'm F**king tired." Harrison said whipping his eyes.

"So you and Aria planning on having more kids?" Harrison asked.

"Yeah in the future.. Why?" I asked.

"Well I was just thinking that our new one will need a partner in crime!" He said.

"Wait? Your? Annie's pregnant?" I asked.

"Yeah..She's due March 14th." He replied.

"That's great Harris!" I said smiling.

"Thanks..The girls are really excited." He said.

"Actually speaking of the girl's you guys should come with Aria, Oakleigh and me to the zoo tomorrow at noon." I asked.

"Yeah that would be great the girls will love it. I will see if Annie has anything planned." He replied.

"Great. Thanks for the ride too." I said as I got out.

I quietly entered the house and tiptoed to the bedroom. I didn't want to wake up Oakleigh or Aria. Aria, Oakleigh and Allie were all laying in bed sound asleep. Looks like it was one of the guest rooms for me!

**9 a.m.**

I woke up to the sound of Oakleigh crying. I took off to our bedroom and found her laying back in her crib. I reached in and grabbed her and she gave me a slight smile which made me smile.

Aria was still asleep and Allie had already left so we took off into the living room. I got a bottle ready for her and fed her as I watched the news.

I kissed Oakleigh on the top of the head and started to talk to her.

"Daddy, missed you! I hope you weren't too bad for mommy. You don't like to give mommy sleepy time at all. That's okay though she don't need her beauty sleep you and her are so pretty and I love you guys to the moon and back." I said rubbing my finger up and down her palm.

"Well.. I'm sorry to intrupt but my husband would not like the half naked guy in just underwear and carrying our daughter to be in our house." Aria teased.

"Oh really? Does he know that I love you and missed you more than he did." I smiling back.

"Although you kind of look like him." She teased sitting next to me on the couch.

"Really? I don't think so." I replied.

"Well there's only one way to find out." She said smiling.

"Oh really? What's that?" I asked.

"He has this ticklish spot around his collar bone." She said as she ran her finger across my ticklish spot.

"Okayy.. Okay! You win!" I said laughing as she kissed me.

"That's right! I win! I always do!" She teased sticking her tongue out at me. I grabbed her and kissed her back as she tried to stick her tongue out at me again.

"How was the meetings?" She asked.

"Lame.. Lamer and lamest!" I said laughing.

"Oh shut up! They couldn't of been that bad." She grinned.