New meetings, Old friend!

**********Monday Morning************

    *********Aria's POV********

Liam had left at 7:30am for his first meeting. I didn't have my meetings until 10am so I was still laying in bed when Liam's phone went off.

It was Chloe giving him his schedule changes there was already four of them.

-Brody would like to move to next week he has somethings going on, Harrison would like to have a meeting with you on Wednesday when you get back, Tasha is scheduled for Thursday, and Bill Grenier wants to reschedule also.Chloe

I hated that he had to have both of the two that were the causes of our fights but I told him fair and square that he could have them.

I showered and got ready for my meetings. I put a pair of dress pants on with a blue button up shirt to match. I through all my stuff into my office bag and took off downstairs to the conference rooms.

The conference room was filled with many people. I sat in the nearest open spot not paying attention to the people around me to busy paying attention to the speakers.

"Aria?" The voice next to me asked. I turned to see my bestfriend from high school sitting next to me.

"Justin? Whata are you doing here?" I asked. He cleaned up pretty good from the last time I seen him.

"I own a business in Arizona. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"That's great! I'm actually here with my boss. His dad owns two businesses and he passed away so I had to come along." I said. I didn't technically lie, it's just that saying my boyfriend would seem kinda slutty considering he's my boss.

"Okay.. guys enough chit chat you will have time after the meeting to talk." The speaker announced over the microphone.

I pulled out my notebook and started to take notes while listening. I couldn't stop thinking about how good Justin looked. "Stop it Aria! You have a boyfriend..besides he's one of your best friends." I kept telling myself.

It got more boring as the meeting drug on. I really didn't have any passion to run a business, I just wanted a job at the time and this one hired me. 

Finally after two hours the meeting was over. We were dismissed for lunch and then after lunch we had another two hour meeting.

I knew Liam didn't have his phone so I would have to run up to the room.

"Hey, Aria! Do you want to have a few drinks tonight after the last meeting? You know to catch up?" Justin asked.

"I'll have to see what my boss is doing first. He might have plans for us. I'll let you know." I said.

"Okay.. sounds good see you after lunch." He said as he turned and walked the other way.

When I got to the room Liam was already back taking a nap. I jumped on top of him waking him up.

"Hey Babe. How was the meeting?" He asked smiling.

"To be honest.. boring as hell!" I said.

"Same here!" He burst out laughing as he kissed me.

"Wanna go get lunch?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm starving! Should we ditch the next meeting too?" He teased.

"Umm.. I would to but your the one that needs the meetings not me." I teased.

"Ha.. Ha..You're going to get it!" He said as he chased me to the bathroom.

"NOOO!" I screamed laughing slamming the door shut.

"Oh.. Come on Ari! I'm starving let's go." He pleaded.