Stressful day..

**********Liam's POV***********

**Two weeks into the 5**

"Everything is actually looking great. The baby is growning rapidly. I think you might be out of here in a week maybe a week and a half. Try to stay away from stress and eat healthy and we will have you walking now." Dr. Watson said as they examined her.

"Okay sounds great. Thanks Dr. Watson." Aria said.

"I will be back tomorrow just to check on some medicine I'm going to take you off." She said while washing her hands.

"Okay." Aria replied.

Dr. Watson finished up and took off out the room to her next patient.

"Wow! Only 3 more weeks and she will be here." I said.

"I know! I can't wait." Aria said.

"Oh god that means we have to start picking names." I said laughing.

"Well let's just go with you pick one and I pick one. Then narrowing it down." Aria said.

"Well I already have one picked out." I mummbled.

"What? Really? I wanna hear babe." Aria asked.

"I'll wait until you pick one." I said.

"I have one that I like." She said.

"I was thinking... of... Oakleigh Marie Collins." I said.

"I LOVE it babe." Aria said excited.

"Really? You like it?" I asked.

"I love it! It's cute! Mine's gonna lose! Abby Marie Collins."

"I actually like it." I said.

"I honestly like Oakleigh better. What about you?"

"Oakleigh." I said smiling.

"Then Oakleigh it is. How did I get so lucky with a husband that makes picking baby names easy and your actually good at it?" She teased.

"How did I get so lucky with a beautiful wife like you?"

"Excuse me but my husband would be mad to hear the way your talking to me." She teased.

"Well that husband should probley get to work. I will see you and Miss Oakleigh when I get off work. I love you."

"Ugh.. I suppose. Love you too babe." She said kissing me.

****Three hours later*****

"Liam, You have someone here to see you." Vanessa (the intern while Chloe is gone on vacation) said.

"Okay send them right in."

The door opened and there stood Brody.

"What the hell does he want?" I asked myself.

"Hello." I said.

"Let's just cut to the chase." He said.

"What are you talking about?"

"So yesterday you married Aria huh?" He asked.

"Yeah I did."

"She's faking to love you... She did the same thing with me.. She just got with you to get her pregnant and leave you."  Brody said.

"Okay.. Whatever you say Brody!"

"You think I'm lying... She lied to you about me leaving her it was all her."  He said.

"You left her you jack***" I yelled.

"She's got you under her spell too. Why would I leave her if I love her?" He asked.

"Why would you cheat on her if you love her?"

"You think your innocent." He yelled.

"I AM INNOCENT! I would never in my right world cheat on her. I love her so much."

"You just wait.. I'm going to get her back." He yelled.

"The hell you are!"

"Oh I am." He yelled.

"Get the hell out of this building and stay the hell away from my wife." I yelled as I pressed security.

"You think this will stop me from seeing her?" He yells.

"Brody just knock it off."

The security came in and grabbed him as he continued to scream at me.

I texted Aria to she if she was okay or needed anything while I went on lunch break.

-Some fruit would be great babe.

-I'm almost done with work and I will go pick some up.

-Thanks.

I finished up and told Vanessa I was going to the hospital for lunch and would be back.

The grocery store was packed when I got there. I went straight to the fruit and picked her up some apples, rasberries,cherries, and cut watermelon. The old lady in the bakery section offered to take me at her till which was good so I could get out of there.

I got to the hospital and Brody was just walking out of the hospital.

"Hell no!" I screamed as I put the car in park grabbing the bag of fruit and ran towards him.

"Oh how nice of you to come see Aria." Brody said with a cocky smile on his face.

I wanted to punch him so bad in the mouth everytime I saw that cocky smile.

"Shut the hell up! What are you doing here? You better of not hurt her or even stressed her out or your going to wish you didn't"

" I didn't tell her nothing besides what I told you.. Oh and some other stuff." Brody said as he walked away.

"You better of not stressed her out."

"Why? It's not like she wants you or the baby." He said with that cocky smirk.

That was it I could not take that damn smirk again. I ran after him, grabbed the back of his shirt, turning him around and cracked him right in the nose twice.

"Good luck trying to calm her down! I kinda might of told her you hated her and was using her." He yelled as he bolded to his car.

"No, I have to stop this." I said as I bolted up the stairs in the building.

I got to Aria's room and there was a nurse checking her out.

"What did he say to you?" I asked Aria.

"None of what he told you was true. I love you so much and would never hurt you and I hope you would say the same." She said.

"Of course! I love you so so much Aria." I said as I kissed her.

"Well Dr. Watson is going to come back and check everything up because you seemed to become stressed with that other guy in here." The nurse said as she exited the room.

"Babe. I am so sorry I tried to warn him to stay away and then I kinda caught him as I went in and blew up on him."

"You blew up on him?" She asked.

"He just kept running his mouth and I snapped and threw a few punches at his face." I mummbled.

"That's actually great! Before I had no one to stick up for me and it was just getting worse and worse but I am so glad I have you." She said kissing me.

"I'm going to ask the hospital to keep him out.. Now let's just focus on Oakleigh. I want her to be here but not this soon. If you are stressed we will try to keep you content."

"Agreed! Oakleigh is our very first priority and you are my second. Nothing else matters." She said.

Dr. Watson entered the room and checked Aria over, ran tests, and did her vitals.

"Okay.. We have some good and bad news." Dr. Watson said.

Vote(: Comment(: 

What do you think is the news? Will Brody stop?

Tell me what you think?

-Liz(: