Sister Time

********Aria's POV*************

***Two Weeks Later***

I can hear Liam in the shower getting ready for work. I should get up and make breakfast for him before he leaves. It's not like I've really got much sleeping in since on my materinty leave but I've got tons of spoiling done. I go back Monday and it's going to be hard leaving her during the day but at least she is going to be with Liam's mom.

I turned on the coffee pot and cracked eggs into the hot frying pan. I finished up the eggs and put some toast in the toaster for Liam. After breakfast was all ready I pumped Oakleigh some more bottles in the living room while watching the news.

I could hear Liam in the kitchen just as I finished up. I put the cap on the bottle and went back to the kitchen.

"Breakfast is already done." I said.

"Smells great! He said as he grabbed a plate.

"So I was thinking this weekend we could go do something together. Oakleigh, you and me?" I said.

"Oh god! I forgot I have this 3 day confernce in Indianapolis. I can arrange for you guys to come with."

"What? Are you serious Liam? This is the one weekend we weren't going to be busy with all this new business stuff." I said.

"I know. I don't want to go really. I have to thou. You guys can come! Please babe?" He asked.

"I can't.. I don't want to fly with her already." I said.

"Yeah you can." He said.

"What fun will it be for me anyways? I will have to stay with her in the hotel the whole time." I added.

"Babe, I don't want you staying here all alone here with Oakleigh." He pleaded.

"Liam, It's fine I'll ask Allie if she can stay with me. Her and Seth are fighting anyways." I said.

"Their fighting?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's over the whole wanting kids thing or something." I added.

"Okay but if she can't stay your coming with me."'

"I'll call her after." I said.

Liam dumped his scraps and put his plate in the sink. Liam wrapped his arms around me pushing me up against the counter so close that I could feel in hard stomach and everything else.

He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "I love you so much." As his hands trailed down my back and squeezed me butt making me laugh.

"Stop it." I giggled.

"What? You know you like it." He said with a huge smile on his face.

"Your a pig! and your going to be late." I said.

"Okay. I will see you at noon for Oakleigh's appointment. I love you." He said as he kissed me.

"Oh crap! Her appointment is today!" I said.

"I can't believe I remember before you even did." He teased.

"Oh shut up and get to work. Love you." I said.

I was showered, dressed, feed, and ready for Oakleigh's appointment. Now I just had to get her dressed and buckled into her carseat. I put a cute flowered dress on her, put a headband on her head and buckled her in.

When we got to the clinic Liam was already there sitting in the waiting room reading a magazine.

"Anything good in there?" I teased.