Girls day!

***********Aria's POV****************

I was laying in bed and the phone started to ring. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I anwsered lazily half asleep.

"Let's go shopping.. I have to finish my christmas shopping." Allie replied.

"Where are you calling from? and why in the world would you call this early?" I asked.

"I'm at Mom's she got a new phone.. and jesus Ari it's 1 already... So you have 10 minutes and we are coming to get you." She said and hung up on me.

I looked over at the clock and sure enough it was 1. I had never slept in this long but with getting home so late last night wouldn't help. I jumped in the shower washed up and jumped right back out. I threw on a gray sweater dress with leggings and put my hair into a side ponytail with a braid in it.

Mom and Allie had just arrived and we got into the car.

"Aria, Did you have a long week at work that you slept in until 1." Mom asked looking over at me.

"Umm something like that." I replied checking my phone for messages.

There was three messages, -Liam wants to have the christmas party in two weeks which puts it at Dec. 23...Chole, -Can we talk yet?..Brody, -Christmas party is going to be the 23.I would like to have Secret Santa too..Unknown number.

I left the messages in my inbox and took off into Macy's following my sister.

I had to get my sister something for christmas so Mom came with me and Allie went to look at clothes.

I was looking at Paula Dean pots & pans and my mom was looking at blenders.

"Do you think she'd like Paula Dean pans?" I asked Mom.

"Oh of course she would... I think I'm going to get her a blender for her new house, or towels." Mom replied.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna go get us a cart." I replied walking to the door a few aisles down.

I put Mom's stuff into the cart and went back to the pots and pans. When I heard Mom talking to someone.

"Thank you so much..I'm always to short to reach anything." She exclaimed.

"Mom I..." I went around the corner to see her talking to Liam and stopped in the middle of my sentence.

"Aria? Hi." He asked smiling at me.

"Hello Liam... Mom here's our cart." I said putting something else into the cart.

"You two know each other?" Mom asked puzzled.

"Oh Mom this is Liam.. Mr. Collins son.. My new boss...Liam this is my Mom Carol." I replied smiling.

"Nice to meet you...well I should finish up my shopping.." He said waving disappearing into an aisle.

"You never told me you had a hot boss." Mom exclaimed.

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What he's a cutie." She said laughing.

"Aria? You got my message about the secret santa right?" He said peeking around the corner smiling and holding back from laughing.

"Umm.. oh yeah I did." I said.

"Okay. Have a good weekend." Liam said as we turned to go check out.

"Mom, he totally heard you." I said laughing now. I glanced back to catch Liam staring at me and smiling. I bit my lip with a smile back at him.

"Hun, How old is he? I think you two would be great together." She suggested.

"He's 26.. and he's my boss.. I don't think that would be professional." I stated.

Allie came around the corner holding a big pile of clothes and threw them in the cart.

"Where you guys going to now?" Allie asked.

"Did you know that Aria has a hot new boss?" Mom asked Allie.

"YES! I told you Aria he was hot.. How did you know?" Allie asked.

"She met him over in the pans." I said looking over there again but Liam was gone now.

"I wanna meet him! and did you also know Aria has already sl..." She was going to say but I interupted her.

"I have worked with him!!" I said giving Allie the look to shut up.

"Okay.. You girls are acting weird. I'm going to the check out." Mom said and went in front of us.

"Do not tell her I already slept with him. I do not want Mom to think I'm a big slut." I said.

"Oh please your far from that..unless you guys did it again without telling me." Allie teased.

"No! I didn't sleep with him again." I said walking away.

"You know you want to." Allie teased again.

We paid for our stuff and brang our stuff out to the car. Of course the car just had to be parked by Liam's Lincoln Mks and he just had to be putting his stuff away. That car sure did suit him I thought.

"Ariiii." Allie teased annoyingly again.

"Yes, Allie." I said.

"Just caught ya staring." She laughed.

"I was not." I said catching Liam smiling at us.

"Bye ladies." He said smiling back at us again.

"Byee" We all said in unison.

We finished and went back to a different store. I texted Liam back -Okay..and sorry about my family..their kinda of embrassing..Aria.

He texted me back right away -Don't be I think their funny..Liam.

I texted back -Yeah that's what you think :P.. How's your dad today?.. Aria

He texted back -It's one of his good days.. you can come see him now that they are allowing visitors...Liam.

We texted each other for the rest of the day. I was starting to get to know Liam better and better. Tomorrow I was going to go see him if he was in a good phase.

Tell me what you think! Please vote! (: Happy new years! I think I will upload another chapter today too! (: