The Big Day!

*******Aria's POV********

"Aria, Do you want something to eat before Halle starts our hair?" Chloe asked.

"Umm. Yeah. Will you find me something good Clo?" I relpied.

"Sure thing." She replied and scurried off into the kitchen.

It was a little bit scary knowing that this is my big day, but I was 100% ready to marry Liam and start a family. Last night was fun and I enjoyed myself. The girls took me out to get hair, nails, and fit some shopping in just for myself.

"So you ready to start a family?" Halle asked.

"Yeah! Definately!" I replied.

"That's great! I hope everything works out great! When you do again?"

"I am due October 21st." I replied.

"Oh boy! You are getting close! Have any names picked out?" She asked.

"We have a few but we are saying any out in the open yet." I said laughing.

"I totally get you! My little girl's name was taken and so was my little boys." She said.

"Yeah that's what were scared of and we kinda want it a suprise." I said.

"Your having a girl right?"

"Yeah."

****Three hours later****

My is done, makeup is done, dress is on, shoes and jewerly are on, now just for Allie to come back with my bouquet.

My dad was ready in the car and mom was getting dressed. The bridesmaids were all dressed and ready also.

"Okay. Here's your bouqet. You look great!" Allie said as she handed me my flowers and gave me a hug.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Dad is downstairs waiting for you and remember you will go to the gown room so Liam does not see you. Pictures are right after you shake everyones hands and after the ceremony."

"Thanks for everything." I said.

I got down the stairs and out to the car where dad was waiting.

"You look gorgeous." Dad said smiling.

"Thanks Dad."

"Liam is one lucky guy." He replied.

I smiled and got into the car as dad opened the door to the car.

Once we arrived at the church we got to the gown room and re-situtated my dress and hair. The bridesmaids arrived right after I got there.

"Liam is here and pretty much ready so whenever you are ready to go we will have him out there." Chloe said.

"Okay let's wait 10 more mintues before going." I replied.

That 10 mintues came SO fast I didn't even notice the people here. The pews were full and the bridesmaids were ready to go.

Kingston, Hannah and Lily were now all walking throwing their flowers and holding the rings.

Allie and Michael followed.

Chloe and Andrew.

Bella and Seth.

Kelsey and Jaden.

Last but not least was my dad and me.

We opened the doors and made our way to the front. The first thing I look at is Liam to make sure he's there, and to see the look on his face. He saw me and his face broke into a big smile. The smile that gave me butterflies everytime and his eyes trailed my body as we made our way up there.

Dad pulled my veil back, kissed my cheek, and handed me over to Liam.

"You look amazing. I love you." He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

The ceremony started and it was vow time in no time at all. We decided to write out our vows.

"Liam, Please recite your vows at this time." The preist said.

Liam held my hand in his with my ring in his hand. "I, Liam take you Aria to be my rock, to help me through everything we do together, to make you laugh, to cherish you, to help you with the baby and future babies to come, and to love you. I cannot wait to start my life, family, and future with you! I love you so much. Will you Aria Marie Mitchells take me to be your husband?"

"I do." I replied.

"I, Aria take you Liam to be my husband. You have made me so happy, you support me, you make me laugh, and the person I am today so much better. I cannot wait to start my life with you! I love you so so much. Will you Liam Mathew Collins take me to be your wife?"

"I more than ever will. I do." He said with a giggle.

"I now pronounce to you Mr & Mrs Collins." The preist yelled.

Liam reached around putting his hands on my hips and pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back. When he pulled away he backed up and bent down to kiss my baby bump. Everyone clapped as he stood taking my hand in his.

We got through the congrats, the pictures and the meal. The dance was about to start.

I made it through our first dance fine. Liam kissed and talked to me the whole time. We were dancing to the next song when I started to feel bad.

"Liam, We might have to sit down. I'm not feeling to good. I have a pain, she is kicking really bad." I said.

"Sure whatever you want to do." He said as he kissed my temple.

I sat down for the next few minutes and the pain would come and go. I had no idea what was going on but it hurt so bad.

"Chloe, Can you get Liam?" I asked.

"Sure."

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"I think...." I said as I fainted.

"Aria, We have to get you to the hospital." I heard a fade of Liam's voice.

-vote(: Comment(:

What do you think happened?

Her wedding dress in the side multimedia box. It's super cute!

-Liz(: