One: Before Tour

Joe's POV

"Bonnie! C'mon!" I shout. "We need to go!"

"I'll go find her," Alex runs up the stairs.

Currently, me, Georgie, Alex and Blake are waiting for Bonnie. We have to go to a last minute band meeting with our manager at the studios, and mum and dad are at work, (even though it's summer) so Bonnie has to come with us.

"Where is she?!" Blake says, annoyed. "Bonnie, get down here now!" He raises his voice.

"I've got her!" Alex shouted back.

"Noo! Stop, stop, ALEX!" Bonnie screams and giggles as Alex jogs down the stairs with her upside down over his shoulder.

"Bonnie, you need to come when we call you, we can't be late today," Blake says to her firmly, and takes her off of Alex's back, putting her down on the ground next to him.

"Sorry Blakey," she giggles.

"Let's go," I say. "I'll go open up the garage and car."

I walk up the short path to our garage beside our gates. We live on quite a big plot, we have two double garages to the side of our big house, a swimming pool and large garden out the back, and iron gates shutting off our house from the main road. We need good security since we are quite well known in our city. We have also taught Bonnie to never open the front door under any circumstances, just in case.

"Joeeeeee," Bonnie runs up next to me. "Where are we going?"

"We are going to a last minute meeting babe," I open the garage and then the car door, and lift her up into her car seat, strapping her in.

"Okay," she replies.

"Who's driving?" I ask the others who come into the garage.

"I can," Blake says, and I throw him the keys.

"Shotgun!" Georgie says quickly and jumps into the front seat.

"Damn Georgie!" Me and Alex say.

Alex goes into the middle next to Bonnie and I get in after him.

The drive is about twenty minutes to the studios.

"Do you think he's got the final dates for the tour?" Georgie asks.

"Shh," Blake frowns.

We're trying to keep a low down on tour. Bonnie knows we are going away, but not for six months, or traveling all over the world. It will be hard for us to leave Bonnie, she's our little sister!

"Hey Bonnie, do you want to play on the games on my phone?" Alex says.

"Yes!" She says and Alex gives his phone to her.

We know she's mesmerised by phones as she hasn't got one obviously, so she will not pay attention to our conversations now.

"I reckon he will have the dates," I lean forward in my seat.

"How soon do you think it's going to be?" Georgie asks.

"Probably in a months time," Blake says. "He said sometime around July, and it's early June."

"Sounds good. Bonnie will be going to school then," Alex says matter of factly.

"Yeah, I expect she will have to have a nanny though, what with mum and dad's hours," I sigh.

Mum and dad are prosecution lawyers. They support and fund us, but they are only home from gone seven in the evening to seven in the morning. Every day expect Sunday.