Two: Bye Baby Girl

One Month Later

Alex's POV

Our tour starts tomorrow, July the fifteenth - I can't believe it! We have to get to the studios car park at eight, to load up before setting off at nine.

We are all really excited yet apprehensive... We have no idea what to expect, other than loads of concerts, meeting fans and amazing cities.

Bonnie knows what's going on now, as James, our manager came over yesterday for a quick last minute meeting and said the six month tour will fly by, and she just started to break down with endless tears when she heard that. He quickly left after that, and Joe just held her in his arms, and rocked her off to sleep. It was late for her anyway, James came at quarter to eight and her bedtime is at seven thirty, but she was way to hyper so we just sat her down to a Disney film and then James came.

Mum and dad have been away for a few days but they are coming back with a nanny for Bonnie today, later on this evening. The nanny better be nice.

Currently, I'm sat watching some Netflix in bed, having just woken up at eight in the morning.

I hear my door being opened and see Bonnie walking in, in her pjs, with her teddy. I notice she looks tired and teary.

"Hey babe, do you want a cuddle?" I gently say, holding my arms out and sitting up onto the edge of my bed.

She nods and runs into my arms, I cuddle her close and pick her up and end up with her on my chest and stomach under the covers. She's sucking her thumb, holding my ti shirt tightly.

"You okay baby?" I stroke her hair.

"Tired," she mumbles.

"Do you want to go back to sleep then sweet?"

"No," she sniffles.

"Breakfast?"

"No."

I sigh and just cuddle her, and eventually she seems to goes back to sleep - however I'm starving, so I try to get up and put her on the bed but she whimpers, opening her eyes.

"I want to stay with you," she says in a small voice.

I pick her up, with teddy, and rest her on my hip. I walk downstairs into the silent kitchen to make some breakfast.

"What shall I cook then, hmm?" I place her on the counter.

She shrugs and just shuffles closer to me.

"Pancakes?" I raise my eyebrows, they are Bonnie's ultimate favourite.

"Yes!" She smiles.

I laugh and start to get the ingredients out. I make banana pancakes as they are Bonnie's favourite, and put two on Bonnie's plate, and four on everyone else's (they are fairly small pancakes) and drizzle over a little honey.

Everyone comes down when they smell the pancakes.

"BONNIE!" Georgie runs in and swings Bonnie around, off the counter.

She giggles and squeals, "Georgieeeeeeeeee!"

We all laugh until Blake tells Georgie to put Bonnie down, at which she sticks her tongue out at him and Bonnie copies her.

"Very mature Georgie," Blake rolls his eyes.

"Anyway, Bonnie's mine," Joe snatches Bonnie from Georgie and we all laugh, and sit down to eat our pancakes.

I think we are all trying to deal with the prospect of leaving Bonnie in our own ways.

"So, Bonbon, what do you want to do today?" I ask.