Nine: Party Time

Pic: Georgie, 17.
(Taylor Swift)

————————

G E O R G I E

"I don't think it's a good idea that we take Bonnie."

"Joe, we won't find someone to look after her now. And all of our management team want her there, it's good for promo or something," I reply.

"She's still not quite herself," Alex frowns.

"She can sleep on the way there and back, and she hasn't been sick for twenty four hours. The bug is gone," I reply.

"One of you will just have to leave early with her if she becomes unwell," Blake shrugs. "I'm gonna go wake her up now anyway."

"I'm not leaving the party too soon," I raise my eyebrows, I wanna stick this party out.

"I wouldn't trust you anyway, I was referring to the other two," Blake stands up, shaking his head at me.

"What about you?" Joe crosses his arms.

"We'll see," Blake smirks, pulling his "I'm the oldest, I get to decide" motto.

He saunters off to wake our little sister, good luck to him - she's a nightmare to wake up. I love her but I never want the job of waking her up.

Tonight we have a formal party to attend, lots of people from the international music industry are flying in and according to management it's "too good an opportunity to miss" and besides, we don't have a concert tonight.

And, what's the harm in letting our hair down a little, anyway?

As soon as the hair and makeup stylists arrive to our bus, I get my hair and make up done, my hair ends up being loosely curled with a half up half down look, with a few loose curls at the front to frame my face.

Bright red lipstick and deep gold eyeshadow help to make my look really 'pop' out.

It's a fairly glam occasion, so I'm given a classy (but a little sparkly at the same time) black dress with sparkles detailing round the straps as they criss cross over on my back.

I notice all of my brothers have changed into white shirts and various colours of suits to their own preference and personal taste, Blake has unsurprisingly gone for his usual deadly black, Joe dark grey and Alex a dark navy.

"Wow, Georgie," Joe and Alex come into the kitchen area where my stylists and me are chatting as they do the final touches.

"Beautiful," Alex walks up to me, kissing my cheek.

"Don't ruin the make up!" Jenny, one of my stylists practically screams. "I haven't put the setting spray on yet!"

He awkwardly takes a step back or two while Joe tries not to laugh before his face turns serious.

"Gosh, you're making it even harder for us to keep the males away," Joe groans.

"That's a good thing," I smile innocently, as I lean back against the counter. "You two don't look bad yourself, hoping to look out for some girls?" I snidely smile.

"You got me," Alex winks back.

"We'll see," Joe narrows his eyes at me knowing where I'm going with this. I swear he can read through me.