Six: Trouble

Bonnie's POV

"Bonnie! We need to head to sound check," Joe says walking into the kitchen area where I'm sat at the table colouring in my colouring book.

"Okay Joey," I quickly get down from my seat and skip over to Joe's outstretched hand. "Hey, that rhymed!" I giggle.

"You're so weird," he laughs and ruffles my hair. "But I love you."

"I love you more!" I giggle.

"I love you to the moon and back! I win!" Joe laughs. He's such a child sometimes!

"Hmm," I frown but Joe pokes my side and I soon erupt into laughter.

We walk down the steps of the tour bus and out into the sunshine at the venue where the concerts are being held for the next two nights.

"Where's Georgie and Blake?" I ask as I realise only Alex is waiting outside.

"They've gone on ahead Bonbon," Alex grabs my other hand and we walk to the venue.

We soon get inside the massive air conditioned building. We are told where to go by management, so we find the massive stage and all the thousands of tiered seats quickly. Before we even open the doors I can hear Georgie's beautiful voice singing effortlessly.

"She's so good!" I jump up and down. I forgot how good she really was.

The boys chuckle and we walk down one of the isles between the thousands of seats and eventually get to the stage where all of management is and sound check people are.

"Bonnie, we need you to sit here okay? Don't leave our sight and if you need anything come and get us, alright?" Joe bends down and lifts me into a front row, centre seat, right by the stage.

"We won't be that long Bonnie okay?" Alex says.

"Okay," I smile and sit back.

"Thanks baby," Joe kisses my cheek.

They both grin and run up to the stage. Blake's practicing on his bass guitar while Georgie is running through some notes; Alex is warming up his vocals and Joe is setting his drums up how he wants them.

I watch them for a while but then I get bored! Very bored. I am full of energy and I can't sit still - what can anyone expect? I'm five!

I jump down from my seat and walk around, still staying in "sight" but no one is noticing. I run up the many steps, and then I run back down them again. Then up again. I get bored of that - steps can only be interesting for a minute or two! I walk back down to the front and walk to some doors.

I open one and slip through into a hallway that has pictures everywhere of what I am assuming are famous pop stars and musicians.

I giggle at my newfound freedom and run down never ending hallways, completely deserted.

I turn round another corner but I suddenly bump into something hard...

"Ouch!" I stumble back but I manage to stay on my two feet and I look up.

A big, very tall, burly man is staring down at me, "where do you think you're off to young lady?" He glares. "You shouldn't be here."

"Umm," my lip trembles. I suddenly don't feel very brave. I look down at my very small feet.

I don't like the feeling of adventure anymore...