Four: We're Coming!

Bonnie's POV

I run upstairs to bed, crying. Marie has just ended my FaceTime call with my siblings.

At first she was alright, but then as the days went on, with mum and dad going to Texas, she seems harsher each day.

I get under the covers and hear her raise her voice, still on FaceTime with my brothers and sister presumably.

Then, sudden silence. I cry myself to sleep...I miss my brothers and sister so much, but I soon slip into darkness.

Suddenly, I hear crashes and bangs, awakening me sharply from my deep slumber.

My blood runs cold, what is happening? I can't see anything, it's pitch black as my door is shut.

I hear a familiar cackle, and I sit up, shaking. Stomps come up the stairs. My heartbeat is quickening.

"Bonnie, where are you?" Marie bellows.

I shake with terror as the sound of footsteps come closer and closer, shadows jumping out; she opens my door and the light from the hallway comes flooding in.

I gulp, she has a bottle of wine and a beer in her hands, obviously drunk - as her face is bright red and she's stumbling with her eyes all over the place.

"I hate you, you worthless little girl!" She screams and suddenly lunges at me, the bottles and glass fall out of her hands in her haste to get me, and alcohol shatters everywhere.

I scream too, putting my hands over my bed hair, and I hear a slap, and then my my hands on top my head where she hit, burn.

"Please stop!" I cry.

"No! I haven't had any fun yet you horrible cow!" She rips my arms away from my head, and slaps me hard on my cheek, and then shoves me against the wall.

Her alcohol breath lingers over me, I beg her to stop, hot tears are flowing down my red, slapped, burning cheeks.

"Shut up! Don't speak!" She screeches in my face, grabs my hair and punches me in the gut.

The air knocks out of me, I gasp, she loosens her hold on me, so I fall to my bed. I gulp in air, hardly being able to breath.

"I'll come back for more later!" She yells, her eyes rolling around. "Where is my wine? What have you done?" She sends daggers and approaches me once again, menacingly.

"Y-you dr-dropped it!" I try to say.

She twists my wrist, then screams in anger and stomps out of the door.

I lay still for five minutes, and hold my throbbing wrist to my chest, and try to get my breath back to normal.

I sit up slowly, and feel my hot cheeks, my stomach is painful from the blow, and my head and wrist are throbbing and very sore.

I notice glass is shattered everywhere, and the strong stench of alcohol, as the carpet soaks it up.

But; her phone is there! By my doll house, she must have dropped it. I slowly get out of bed, and walk to it and pick it up. It's a similar model to Alex's, and I've played on his a lot. I need to ring Blake. I need help. I manage to unlock the screen, luckily she has no password. She also has Blake's number on there, so I hit that.

Please pick up, please pick up, I need help.

"Hello?" I hear his voice.

"Blakey," I whimper, my heat breaks, I've been yearning for his voice.

"Bonnie? Is that you baby?" I cry at his voice, I want him and my siblings so much.

"Bonnie what's the matter?" I hear Georgie say, panic clear in her voice.