Five: Back to Tour

Note: EDITED and published again at 16:49. No major changes, just the odd word and grammar, as I didn't check last night when I published it! No need to read it again if you have read it xx

SHOUTOUTS:
Thank you to:

LightMyDarkness
Amazing writer herself and has always voted on my 3 books! Go go go follow her and check out her book - it's awesome - The Unpredictable life of Adelaide Summer

sara723
Very supportive! Voted on every chapter on all of my 3 books! She has lots of reading lists so go follow her and check them out!

sophiewalkers123
And thank you very much for voting and following! She has a book, Lucaya One Shots - go check it out!

More shoutouts to come if you vote twice!

-----------------------

Bonnie's POV

"Bonnie sweetie, you need to wake up," I feel my hair being stroked back from my face.

I slowly open my eyes, and find myself lying on the sofa in the living room, and see Georgie above me.

"Why?" I mumble tiredly, rubbing my eyes.

"You need a bath baby girl," she says softly, and picks me up, taking me upstairs.

"Where are the others?" I ask, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Alex and Joe went to the gym, and Blake is running you a bath," she kisses my head and we walk into the main bathroom.

"Hey Bonbon, how are you feeling?" Blake takes me from Georgie and places me on the bathroom counter.

"My wrist and head hurts, and my cuts sting a bit on my back," I bite my lip.

"Okay, lets have a bath, it will make you feel better - and how about I get Joe and Alex to pick up some pizza?" Blake starts to undress me.

"Yeah," I smile.

Georgie goes out to ring Joe and Blake puts me in the bath.

He helps me wash my body and hair, and when the soapy water runs down my back, I arch my back in pain, the bubbles are stinging my open cuts.

"Stop! It hurts," I cry.

"Shh, its alright, I'm almost done," Blake reassures me. He washes over the last wound - the biggest and the deepest, by the excruciating pain I get from it. I scream, and cry, tears pelt down my cheeks. "Alright baby, I am done, shh, its okay - your all clean."

He picks me up and wraps a fluffy towel around me, and holds me tight, swaying slightly and rubbing my back as I cry and whimper into his shoulder. I love feeling secure and warm, in my brothers arms. My tears and whimpers soon subside and then Blake takes me to my room, where I get dressed into my lamb onzie. He brushes out my wet hair and blow dries it until it's silky and dry.

"All done baby, shall we go see if the pizzas ready?" He grins, and throws me up in the air, and catches me again.

I giggle and nod, and we go downstairs.

We find Alex, Joe and Georgie getting plates out and cutting the pizzas. I run over to Alex and hold my arms out to him, indicating for him to pick me up.

"Hey babe!" He ruffles my hair, and swings me onto his hip with one arm and kisses my nose. "You alright?"

I nod, and wrap my arms tightly around his neck.