Three: Concerts & Danger

Georgie's POV

Wow. We have had an incredible first week living our dreams - we have already done three concerts, playing to thousands, and it is just amazing!

Currently we are on our tour bus, on the four hour trip to New York, and we are all just chilling.

We heard from Bonnie yesterday, she seemed okay, she was solemn though, which is not good for a five year old!

We are all coming to terms in our own ways of not seeing her for six months - after the call, Joe went out for two hours to clear his head, Alex locked himself away in his bunk, listening to his music and me and Blake went for a run.

"Shall we FaceTime Bonnie?" Joe says, coming into the lounge area where I am.

"Sure, I've got Marie's phone number."

Soon, Marie's face appears on my screen.

"Hi Marie," I smile.

"Hi Georgie," she smiles but the smile does not reach her eyes.

"Could we speak to Bonnie?" Joe says.

"Okay, but she needs to go to bed soon, school starts tomorrow, so don't get her too excited."

"GEORGIE! JOE!" Bonnie's face comes into view.

"Hey baby girl!"

We talk to her for a few minutes and then Alex and Blake come and join in.

Too soon, Marie comes into view, "she's got to go to bed now. Say bye Bonnie."

"I don't want to say goodbye," Bonnie tears up and this breaks my heart.

"Bonnie it's okay baby, we'll talk tomorrow okay?" Joe says.

"Off you go now to bed," Marie says and Bonnie goes.

"You better be treating her right!" Blake says fiercely.

"I am thank you," she rolls her eyes.

"You b**ch!" I shout.

"Georgie!" Joe crossly says. "Marie we can call our parents any time if we think your not looking after our little sister."

"This is stupid - I'm getting abusive language thrown at me and you all have a go!" Her face turns angry and she cuts the line.

I hadn't realised tears were going down my cheeks until I let out a sob.

"She's horrible - what is she doing to Bonnie?" I choke out.

"That's it - I'm calling mum and dad," Blake storms off.

"It's alright Georgie," Joe puts his arms around me and I put my head on his chest as us three are sat on the sofa. "We'll sort it out," and he strokes my hair.

"I wanna just see Bonnie so bad, and make sure she's okay," I say, gripping tightly onto Joe's shirt and he tightens his grip on me with his muscly arms.

Trust me I don't normally cry.

"Your just homesick, and worried, it's normal to feel like that," Alex softly says.

"Just close your eyes, it was a late concert last night," Joe kisses my head.

I feel safe and warm in his hold so I close my eyes.

Blake's POV

"Mum, it's me, Blake," I'm calling mum and telling her that Bonnie is not safe.

"Hello Blake - you alright, how's the tour going?"