TWENTY FIVE

Sofea

When she saw the building from afar she gushed over the beauty of the scenery. Her eyes settled on the black and white building. Her heart was jumping in excitement at the sight of it.

She was so excited that she literally pushed Danial aside when he opened the door to the apartment.

"Wow!!"

She saw a stairs on her left and on her right leds her to the living room. She decided to go right and she was amazed at the sight of a private pool at the balcony behind the glass door.

She dumped her backpack on the couch and skipped to the balcony.

It was huge. The balcony could fit a long rectangular dining table with six chairs accompanying it. It was perfect for a party here. And of course the rectangular-shaped pool.

The balcony was facing the open sea so it was safe to say no one can see them swimming in the pool unless they focus on their unit.

"This is so cool!"

Sofea turned to see Danial on the couch in the living room with his head throw back and his fingers massaging his temples.

She frowned and quickly approached him. Sitting beside him, she placed her hand on his arm. "Are you ok?"

Danial shook his head. "Just a headache. Since I woke up I had this headache and I feel nausea."

"Do you want anything? Panadol?"

"Yes please."

Sofea left his side to get a bottled drink on the table behind them and rummaged through her bag for her emergency bag. She found what she wanted and gave it to Danial.

Once Danial gulped it down, he hugged Sofea with his head on her shoulder and sighed. "I had planned to bring you around later afternoon."

Sofea smiled at him through the reflection from the TV screen and placed a hand on his cheek. "It's fine. You go get some rest. I'll get our stuff unpacked."

They brought their bags and luggage up to the second floor where the guest rooms were. They opened the first one and Sofea gasped at the huge room.

There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room. They placed their bags behind the bed and Danial immediately laid on it. Sofea turned around and saw the bathroom behind the curtain.

"Wow!"

She slided open the door and stepped into the bathroom. There was a big bathtub in the middle. A shower cubicle and the toilet cubicle was on her left and the sink was on her right. Even the mirror was huge.

"Sofea..."

Sofea went out of the bathroom and sat on the bed next to Danial. "Yes?"

"Wake me up in an hour will you?"

Sofea nodded. She was about to stand up because she was still eager to look around the apartment when Danial grabbed her hand. She was forced to lay beside him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Seriously?"

Danial grinned.

So she had no choice but to keep still. Once she heard Danial's steady breathing, she gingerly moved his hands from her. She grinned when she successfully freed herself.

"Time to explore."

----
Danial

When Danial woke up, he was alone in the room. He called out for Sofea but there was no response. He heaved out a sigh and rolled off the bed. He glanced at the time. He had slept for three hours.