December 2016

This is a sneak peak of the cover and summary before it will actually come out in December. This is the second book of the Release Me series, you will not understand anything if you haven't read the first book. Please go back and read Release Me before you start reading Breaking Free :) 

Thea Cahill is a wanted criminal for murder. She must be locked up in a high security prison isolated from the outside world. She is a cold heartless girl that will kill anyone in her way, even her own blood.

At least that's what everyone thinks, but in reality she is an innocent girl rotting away in jail for crimes she did not commit. For the past year, she has endured abuse from her inmates and even guards, but she kept her head high. She won't let herself give them the satisfaction of winning but she could only take so much before she breaks. After months of planning she finally puts her escape in action but nowhere in the plan did it involve a cocky world class thief.

Half way across the world is Asher Martinez struggling to maintain his company against Walker and Black's rising company. He is holding the burden Thea had left behind before she had left for prison a year back. Everyday seems like a new day filled with new threats knowing that Black still has the Plans in his hands. The only thing keeping his sanity is a girl locked up in prison thousands of miles away from him.