Chapter Twenty Four

Breaking Free reached TEN THOUSAND reads!!! Thank you so much!

***

"I'd love to go back and be that person again. But, you can't move backwards. You can only move forward." 

- Lily Aldrin 

***

Thea 

I wake up to loud knocking on the door, but instead of opening it I roll over and cover myself with a pillow.

"No one's here," I yell when it keeps on continuing.

"Seriously Thea," I hear Leo say.

"I don't know a Thea," I yell back. "I think she's sleeping and I wouldn't want to wake her up. If you do then she will probably castrate you and force you to eat it."

"Now I am picturing that," he mumbles. "Thanks Thea for the lovely image."

"Your very welcome," I say.

"Come on Thea open the door," he whines again.

"Did you not get the memo or do I have to be a bit more descriptive?"

"No!" He yells. "Look, do you think I would be here putting my balls on the line if it isn't important?"

"Well you can be mentally crazy."

"Thea I swear to God I will break this door down!"

"The door is open jackass," I yell.

I hear the door knob twisting and the door creaking open. "Oh, would you look at that."

I roll my eyes at him and burry my face deep in my pillow. "I don't have the energy to deal with a Leo right now."

"Thea I don't know if you know this, but I don't speak pillow."

Pulling my face up I repeat my sentence and glare at him. He chuckles at me and flips on the light blinding my eyes.

"Please I am not ready yet," I yell covering my eyes. "I am too young to be dying."

"And people call me the dramatic one."

"You interrupted a girl's sleep, that's a huge violation of the girl code."

"I am deeply sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep," he says sarcastically. "Can I offer ice cream as a peace offering?"

"Ice cream?" I say sitting up instantly.

I look at Leo with hopeful eyes and he just looks at me. "Thea I am joking. Where the hell am I going to find ice cream in a flying ship?"

"Uh, in the kitchen."

He rubs his forehead and sighs. "I don't have ice cream Thea."

"You just broke another code, never joke about food."

Getting up I rub my face and walk out of the door. "Where are you going?"

"To get food, you got me all hungry by talking about ice cream."

"Thea I really need to talk to you."

"Yeah... but food."

Rolling his eyes he follows me out the door and we walk through the ships making small talk. Once we found the kitchen to my surprise there actually is ice cream in the fridge.