Chapter Seven

I will do a double update tonight :) 

***

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

-Unknown  

***

Thea

I pull my hood to cover my face and walk out of the building opposite to the federal building. Trying to not to gain attention I walk through the busy streets with my head hung low and my eyes focused on the ground. I take a right and enter an alley with a fence that surround the federal building. Making sure no one is looking I climb over the wire fence and drop low on the other side.

"Finally thought that the roster would crow before you made in there," Zeke says through the ear piece.

I roll my eyes at his comment. "I really don't understand why I have to do this I am not the thief."

He let out a scoff. "At least I am not a murder."

"I thought you didn't believe that."

"I don't but I am not stupid. The only reason why you could be in there is if you did something terribly wrong."

I am not a murder.

I ignore his comment and start walking towards the building with my body low. Once I reach the wall I step on the trashcan and stand up on it. Reaching for the vent I take out the cover and sent it on the side and pull my body into the vent.

"I am in," I say.

"Okay you need to go about a few feet and turn to the first opening to your left."

Following his instructions I crawl to the opening and turn left. Below me is a room filled with rows and rows of files in boxes. All the files regarding international criminals were here dead and alive. No one was in the room but that could change any second.

"You have about ten minutes Shorty."

Opening my black backpack I pull out a rope and hook a clip on the belt loop of my jeans. Carefully I cut the glass and catch it before it hits the ground. Slowly I drop down to the floor and unhook the rope.

"Five."

"What's your last name Zeke?"

"Archer."

I walk over to the A's and pull out the box with Zeke Archer in it.

Name: Zeke Archer

Age: 25

Sex: Male

Nationality: Australian

Crime: International Thief

Australian? I admit he does have a slight accent but I never would have guessed that it is Australian but other than that he seems to be saying the truth about who he says he is. I take out the small rectangle box from my backpack and carefully set it in the box.

Next I walk over to the W's and my eyes land on Thea Woods. I loath that name ever since I found out about who my father is really like. I even hate that fact that I referred to that man as my father for twenty one years.

I brush my fingers against the box and suck in a deep breath. It is filled with paper work like Zeke's but I notice something else that makes me smile a bit. Safely in a zip lock bag is my mother's necklace. I take it out of the bag and open the locket to see if the clue is in there as well. Sadly the locket turns out to be empty.

How the hell am I supposed to find the Plans now?

"Three."

Putting the necklace around me I put the small rectangle box into my box and quickly put it back in place. I hear the noise of keys turning the door making me run over to the rope. Quickly I fasten the hook on to me and I pull myself up to the vent just as the door opened. Before anyone notices I put back the glass in its place and start packing up my things.

"Did you place them in the boxes," Zeke asks.

"Yes," I reply.

"In your backpack there is a phone once you get out of the building hit the red button on the screen."

I nod even though he couldn't see me and I start crawling out of the vent. Just like I came in I went out with ease. Once I am far away from the building I pull out the phone and hit the big red button. A faint popping noise goes through my ears, then a fire alarm blares making me smile.

Mission accomplished. 

***

Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote, comment, and share :)