Important Authors Note (Please Read)

I have entered a short story for the 13 Reasons Why Contest which I did for fun and I am not actually accepting to win any of the rewards.  

Throughout my few months here I have encountered many people people who are dealing with problems that people shouldn't face at all. I have read comments about people wanting to die because they think so lowly of themselves or because they never felt the love everyone deserves. Many people think they are alone or that no one cares but in reality many people face these problems everyday. I want to help those people who are dealing with these things so I decided to turn my one shot into a book filled with people's stories. 

My plan is that once the word gets around people that use wattpad will send me their own stories if they are comfortable with it and I will post their story in my book.  If you want to send me a story but don't want others to really know who you are you can tell me that you just want to be anonymous. 

My goal for this project is to help people realize they are not alone and they have people to talk to. Your story doesn't have to be about depression, it can be about any troubles you have right now or had dealt with. 

I am hoping this will turn for the best and help numerous people. I want people to read your stories and have some kind of hope that everything will turn out for the best and to keep fighting. 

If you have read this then please spread the word around so this can make a difference in at least one person's life. If it has then I will call this whole thing a success. 

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or comment :)