Chapter 27- Nocturnal Magnificence

Hermione was giggling. She was giggling like mad. Why? She had no idea. Hermione felt really happy, happier she had felt in a really long time. She was on an amazing date with an amazing guy. Who was guiding her up the path to the house. His touch sent shivers up her spine. His smile made her weak at the knees. And every time she swallowed, she tasted peppermint. His peppermint lips on hers, at a restaurant at one o'clock, and it made her giggle again. Hermione was really happy.

She watched Draco fumble for his keys, watched him clumsily put them in the lock. He wasn't looking at what he was doing. He was staring at Hermione, and making her blush. Finally, they walked into the manor. Hermione pulled off her high heels, with a sigh of relief. They had been killing her the whole night. Once she was done, she looked around to see Draco lounging on the couch with his eyes closed. It was late. Maybe two or three o'clock. She sidled over to him and sat on his feet, since there was no other place to sit.

"Ouch." He muttered, eyes still closed.

"Too bad."

Draco finally opened his eyes.

"So did you have fun?" He asked, smiling.

"I suppose." Hermione smirked at him. "What was your favourite part?"

"When you said that you loved me."

"And I do." She shifted positions so she was lying head to foot next to Draco.

"And your favourite part, Hermione?"

"Probably when you kissed me." She looked away bashfully.

"I change my answer. That was my favourite part too."

She laughed and it echoed up to the high ceiling.

Suddenly, Draco switched positions so he was lying right beside her, looking into her eyes. They were so close. He tucked a stray hair behind her ear and his fingers brushed against her cheek. Goosebumps, all over her body.

"You are so beautiful."

Their lips touched again. But the kiss was still different. It felt right. It felt like home. She brushed her fingers through his hair and it was pure bliss. They kissed and they kissed. Their tongues were in a dance. It was amazing. And then his hand. His hand, slowly but surely, reached underneath her shirt, touched her chest and squeezed. And all the while they kissed. She gasped. Electric shocks were all over her body. Their lips came apart for a moment, to remove the shirt and dress that were getting in the way. She kissed him like she had never kissed him before. She felt his hard chest, her fingers felt the ridges and her arms flung around his neck. She had never experienced anything like this before. She felt the hardness in his pants. Their hands were all over each other, all the while kissing passionately. And then Draco's moved towards her underwear, past the elastic band. She was trembling with anticipation.

Then it stopped. He moved away from her. He was panting and it was obvious that he wanted to continue, but he looked so unsure.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked, sitting up.

"No, no. You did everything right." He brushed his fingers through his hair and stood up. "You did it very, very right."

"Well then what's the problem?"

He sat back down.

"Are you sure you can do this?"

Then she remembered. This was not her first time. Her first had been stolen, by the man with silk ties and fancy leather shoes. Could she do it again without the regret and the fear? Hermione knew. It didn't matter anymore. She knew Draco would treat her right and make her happy. This wasn't for him anymore; it was for the both of them.