Q&A answerss :)

hey guys! thanks so much for allll your lovely comments on my Q&A chapter. Sorry that I still haven't gotten around to writing the sequel but I'm coming up on A LOT of free time soon so get excited!  Enjoy the picture of my idol (enya umanzor) above and one of my favourite songs of  And also sorry for not doing this sooner hahahah ok let's get into the comments:

talknovember asks:  "what do you think about Harry and McGonagall dating haha"

Honestly, I've heard of much, much, much worse ships ( hermione x snape cough cough) so I'm not against it #shipit #harryxmcgonagall4life

lelitsme123 asks: "can you tell us about your life"

I've been alive for a while so I'll give you the top five facts:

1. I speak Latin. Salvete, bitches!

2. I have two brothers. My youngest one is annoying as HELL.

3.  I have braces and am getting them off soon!!

4. I'm a ginger (yes, i am the devil's spawn)

5. I have a cat named Maui and six fish: Gary, Bubbles, John Cena, Dogbird and Fathead.

Partly because of what's going on for me now is the reason for why there's such a big gap between this book and the next is because of my life, but hopefully, like I've said before, I can use this time to get in right place and come back better than ever.

lelitsme123 asks: "how is school?"

um yeah getting a lot harder, but I'm keeping up okay. school sux bro. 

lelitsme123 asks (again): "will you write any other books"

I definitely plan to write the sequel to this book asap, but other than that not really. I'd love to write a teen book or something like that with own characters, but I probably don't have the talent¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bethbennet2 asks: "what keeps you writing?"

(sorry that i cut out a lot of your question but i did read it all i promise)

What really keeps me writing is you guys! Your comments and feedback really motivate me and get me excited to write more. Whenever I get writers block, I normally read over the chapters I've written to make sure I'm on track and write up plans for the story arc. This gives me the structure and gets me pumped to write :) Also thank you so so much for your kind words! I hope I can get the new book out soon for you guys xx Good luck with your A levels!!

That's all the questions I got! Thanks so much for all your support and for keeping up with me during this break between books. I love you guys so so sosososo much so thank you!!! Hopefully I can get the new book out sooooon!

also thanks for 70k reads u guys r lit !!

love, love, love,

ash xxxxxx