CHAPTER 7: CAT FIGHT

Chapter 7: Cat Fight

One of the class that I hate the most? PE. Well, there are times that I love it lalo na kapag archery ang activity but then when it involves balls and other equipment? Meh, PE sucks.

I am not comfortable with the rest of the gang lately. Bakit? Math annoys me and Gray? Uh, ano nga ba si Gray?... Ah, a jerk? Why? I just realized how he was toying me. Kissing me and then act like there's nothing. And I hate it.

Iwinaksi ko muna iyon sa isipan at pilit na minamahal ang sandaling ito. Basing on the net and the racket on the gym's floor, maglalaro kami ng tennis. The teacher instructed the boys to set up the net. Excited na ang iba na maglaro while I just maintained my pokerface. I am not really in good terms with balls. If it would be bow and arrow, I would have love it. But tennis racket and ball? I guess I'll have a hard time loving it.

"Ang tahimik mo Bestie, may problema ba?", he asked. I shook my head at nilingon ang paligid. Our classmates were gathered around Math, congratulating her for the case she just solved. Geez, that wasn't even a big one. I solved a lot of cases with Gray but I was never- Okay.

I am not jealous with the attention and spotlight that is focusing on Math right now. Ang sa akin lamang ay... I don't know. I am really annoyed!

"Wala", wika ko kay Jeremy at iniwasan pa ang mga tanong nito. The class started at pinaglaro kami ng guro. Sa simula ay simpleng warm up pa lamang ang pinagawa hanggang sa pinagpares na niya kami upang maglaro.

I wish Bridle would have abolish PE in their curriculum. O kaya ay wala na lamang physical activities. I am pretty good in class, I guess I can still get a good grade even if I will not participate in activities like this. But the teacher already assigned pairs to play. And what's the news? I was paired with Math.

"I'm not letting you win this", she said with a smirk. If I did not suppress my annoyed feeling towards her, I would have rolled my eyes and stick my tongue out but I didn't though I still acted a little bratty.

"Whatever."

Bahagya siyang nagulat sa sinabi ko but it was only for a while. Hindi naman nagtagal ay tinawag na kami ng guro upang maglaro. Pumunta kami sa harap at kinuha ang mga racket. Ah! Ayaw ko talaga nito! The tennis rackets are kinda heavy than the other rackets. Sana table tennis na lang ang pinaglaro sa amin, I would have enjoy it even just a little!

Math started the game after she shouted play. At dahil ako si Amber, I did not exert some efforts to run after the ball and toss it back to her. You know what they say? Never chase for things that will not make you happy. And that ball there isn't making me happy. And never chase for the things that are not worth it. And I swear that ball is not really worth it.

"One, Love", sigaw ng scorer.

Nagpatuloy ang laro at puro love lang ang naririnig ko sa score ko. I am good with love eh? And yup, love is zero and I don't care. Alam kong naiinis na si Math sa akin. She loves the game and she's taking it seriously but then I was not even exerting effort to make the game nice. I cannot equal her excitement in the game.

"Amber losser!"

I ignore the shouts of my classmates. Yeah, they cheer for Math, ano pa ba ang inaasahan ko? My classmates don't like me that much. Or maybe they don't really like me at all. At wala akong pakialam doon.

Math was burning with will to play kaya napalakas ang palo niya sa bola. It went straight to me and hit me on my chest. I almost cursed to hell when that happened. Does she know how much it hurts to be hit in the chest?! She shouted an apology from the other side of the court when I glared at her. Alam niyo ba ang nasa isip ko ngayon? I wanna return the favor.