CHAPTER 36: AUTHENTIC MURDER (Part 1)

Chapter 36: Authentic Murder (Part 1)

The man auction ended at malapit na ding matapos ang woman auction. Now I figured out why Crystal had to look good dahil gaya ni Zywon ay representative din pala siya. Lucky that her that her boyfriend bid for her and won.

Nakaupo na kami sa mesa ni Zywon while Math was across the room talking to some people that she probably knew. "Who bid for you?", tanong kay Zy. "Is that guy gay?"

He made face at me. Actually ay kanina pa siya nakasimangot sa akin kahit natapos na ang man auction. Patuloy lang siya sa kanyang pagkain at hindi man lamang nag-abalang sulyapan ako.

"Hey, galit ka ba sa akin?"

"No."

"Eh bakit ayaw mo akong kausapin?"

"Naiinis ako sa iyo."

"Bakit naman?"

Inilapag niya ang kutsara at tinidor at tumingin sa akin. "I am almost to be dated to a gay."

"So? But you didn't. Wait, eh yung nanalo, hindi ba yun bakla? Why would he pay 50, 000 for you?", nagtatakang tanong ko sa kanya. I looked around the hall but I couldn't find the guy who bid on Zywon after he paid it.

"Kahit na! Ni hindi ka man lang nag-abalang magbid para sa akin", he said, sounding so upset.

"I have no money."

"Fool yourself."

"Wala nga akong pera", wika ko sa kanya. "Hindi ako mayaman gaya ninyo. And why are you mad? You're sold to a straight guy, not a gay. You should be happy", I said sarcastically. "Nasaan na ba yung bumili sa iyo?"

"I am not bought Just Amber. Isa pa ay abogado iyon na ini-hire ni Ryu. My brother must have known about this", wika niya.

"Wow, you called him brother", komento ko. It's not long when he doesn't even want to recognize them as family but now he called Ryu as brother. That's news.

"I have no other choice but to call him. You know what Just Amber? I hate to admit it but I see my similarities with him", wika niya. "We are both computer enthusiast. Alam mo bang maliban kay Mommy na siyang tunay na Trojan, I have Apollo as an idol."

"Really? He likes Trojan too."

"Yeah, only that it is Mom whom he idolizes", Zywon said. Just them Math approached on our table with a big frown on her face.

"My date was stolen", she said at umupo sa upuan na nasa gilid.

"You mean the winner claimed her date", I corrected her and Math just only frowned even harder. Gray was nowhere to be found pagkatapos itong ilabas sa hall ng hotel ng babaeng nagbid ng 100, 000 para sa kanya. And knowing Gray as the man of values and virtue, he mustn't have turn down the invitation of the woman kahit pa kasama niya si Math.

"You know what Amber? I think you are right. Why would some woman with a big mole waste her one tenth of a million to some guy? Unless she really badly need a date on a crime scene", Math said and sulked on the table. "Tell me, other than rich detective wannabes, who would pay 100, 000 just to date him on a crime scene?"

"Psychopaths."

"Yes they count and other than them?"

"Someone who badly wants to be with him", I replied. In my mind, I was saying Math belonged to that group. Isn't she willing to pay a large sum for him?

"Can you call him?", Math asked. "I left my phone on his car. Please Amber."

I looked at Zywon na tahimik na nakatunghay sa amin. I will call him? Ano naman ang sasabihin ko? Math wanted to check on him so she asked me to call him? I decided to get my phone and passed it to Math so she can call Gray by herself. Agad naman niya iyong kinuha at hinanap sa contacts ang number ni Gray. She dialed his number and waited for few seconds at nang may sumagot ay pinindot niya ang loudspeaker.