CHAPTER 33: HER CHOICE

Chapter 33: Her Choice

I yawned for the eighth time since I entered this class. I came in late, wore a rubber shoes instead of my black shoes and forgot my bough tie. At dahil late ako ay hindi ko nakausap ang mga katabi ko from the moment I entered this room, I guess something is wrong with my seatmates. Gray on my side had this very serious and straight face and he never look at me. And he looks mad too, I can feel the imaginary black smoke which screams do not mess with him. Jeremy, on my other side didn't talk to me either. Kapag nale-late ako dati ay nagde-demand siya ng explanation kahit sa pasimpleng pagbulong sa kalagitnaan ng klase. Math on his side, oh I don't really care about her so I just let her sit peacefully and didn't even glance at her.

The reason for this yawning and me being late? Cronus and his curse, damn him! Alright, I stayed awake all night because I kept on thinking about Bacchus. Silly pero nakokonsensya ako dahil sa pagpatay ko sa inosenting ibon. Other than that, my body still hurts like hell and even if I close my eyes, all I feel is the pain.

Antok na antok pa rin ako sa klase so I did so many silly things like doodling nonsense things on my notes, bit my pen, disassembled it and then assembled it back. I was thinking of biting my nails but I was still sane to think that it was gross so I didn't. I braid a strand of my hair, removed my wristwatch and put it back but still no effect. The god of sleepiness is taking me with him. Just when I thought I cannot hold it anymore, Bridle's electronic bell rang, signifying it was time for the most awaited time of most students. Break time.

Tumayo ako mula sa aking upuan at kinuha ang mga libro ko. I decided to take a nap and since my seatmates are acting so indifferent, hindi ko na kailangan pang magpaalam sa kanila. My face still had a scratch and a bruise kaya madalas na napapatingin ang ilan sa mga kaklase ko sa akin ngunit agad din namang nag-iiwas ng tingin pagkatapos ko silang samaan ng tingin.

Ipinasya kong dumaan muna sa locker room bago ako maghanap ng lugar kung saan ako matutulog but right after I put my books on the locker, someone grabbed my shoulders and made me face him. He violently closed the locker and slammed me on it. That person's eye is burning with fire and if you dare to look at it, you will be burn to ashes.

And lately, serious expressions really scares the shit out of me when I saw one on Cronus, then on Cooler at ngayon naman ay sa taong ito.

I have always seen him in a serious mood but not as serious as this. It was seriousness wrapped up in anger. Gray Ivan Silvan isn't the best person to mess up with and I guess that trait runs in the Vander blood. His left arm grabbed me on my bruised shoulder as he pinned me on the set of lockers while his right hand held my left wrist and tightly gripping it. I just hope he has no intention of breaking my bones. Masakit pa rin ang katawan ko dahil sa nangyari sa white room kasama si Hermes and Gray is just making my injury worst!

I made a face due to pain and met his gaze ngunit agad din namang nag-iwas ng tingin. That was a trap! And I don't want to burn myself in his eyes which burns so strong.

"Aray Gray! Nasasaktan ako!".

"So as you are hurting the people who cares for you!", he said right in my face.

"What's wrong with you?", daing ko habang sinusubukang makawala mula sa pagkakahawak niya, but to no avail. He is strong and when someone's angry, they become extra strong just like him right now. Or maybe I was just to weak to free myself.

"No Amber! What is wrong with you." That seems like a statement than a question to me. "Do you mind telling me what happened?"

Nag-iwas ako ng tingin sa kanya. He's still gripping my arm and I felt sorry for my own body. "I don't know what you are talking about", pagmamaang-maangan ko.