Chapter 8 Past

Chapter 8

Past

Jason's POV

You don't know me at all.

The sentence has been swerving in my head all day. She is wrong I know women like her who use men for their own games.

It's what women do, they like to taunt us. I figured that out the hard way. She was looking for some fun and a baby wasn't in her plan. My fist clenched as I remembered finding the abortion papers.

It was my baby too. She should have told me.

"Jason, sweetie you haven't touched your dinner." Lucielle said from across the large ebony dinning table

Lucielle refused to let me off the hook today. She invited herself into my house and made dinner. My favorite t-bone steak, corn bread and some peas. Jackie and Jack came a few minutes ago after closing the diner early.

I cut a large piece of steak and forced it in my mouth. As I chewed though I couldn't help but feel guilty for being rude to Gracie. She seems so innocent but when she was touching me earlier she was a grown woman with grown urges.

The curious look in her eyes as she touched my jaw appeared in my head causing the same need to return. I was so tempted to kiss her, to satisfy her own desires. I wanted to so badly that I began losing control.

That's never happened to me. I was always in control with women.

"Did you hear me Jason?" Jack asked

I shook my head to clear of the annoying waitress that seemed to slip back in. Jack was watching me with curious brown eyes.

"I told you he wasn't listening." Jackie said as she popped a few peas in her mouth

She turned to me with a evil smirk. "We were debating your sexuality."

Heat flooded my face at the topic.

"You don't need to talk 'bout it. I like women." I said feeling embarrassed

"She's joking sweetie." Lucielle assured me

Jackie laughed at my childish response. The little brat hasn't changed since we were younger. She was always playing pranks on me that little she devil. Once she purposely put in her red shirt in with my whites so I had to wear pink underwear till Lucielle could get me new ones.

That week I was wearing pink underwear and tank tops Jackie thought it would be funny to pants me, in the cafeteria!

"Maybe we should talk about your crush on Liam." I replied

The smirk on her face dropped instantly as her eyes turned to slits fixed at me.

"Relax you two, this is a family dinner." Jack's voice boomed

Jackie and I both fell silent knowing better than to argue. I reached my arm out to pour another cup of wine, this crap has no effect.

"You have had enough for one day." Jack said as he pulled the bottle away from my reach

I retracted my hand with three pairs of eyes on me. I would kill for a scotch right now.

"You drank quite enough today." Jack said

"I had a few glasses." I replied as I rolled the peas around

Jack placed his fork and knife down with a loud clank. I didn't look up knowing I'd only see my uncle's disappointed face.

After I finished up some paper work I poured a quarter glass that turned into a couple more half cups. Okay maybe I was slightly drunk today.

"What's goin' on Jason? Your getting drunk at ten o'clock. You fought with a customer."