Chapter 6

Maxon takes me on my horse all through the castle territory and it's beautiful, I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. The view is wonderful. It's a forest like area but since it's spring there is flowers growing everywhere.

Maxon's so romantic. At first I was scared for the horse to walk but Maxon stayed by my side the whole time and kept assuring me that if I was uncomfortable or didn't like the horse we could walk. When I understood how to hold the reigns and how everything worked it was perfect. Maxon and I were shoulder to shoulder on our horses, and we stopped when we reached an area that had loveseats lights and blankets on the floor. I was shocked and confused.

 Maxon got off his horse and practically rushed by mine to help me off. Gosh he's such a gentleman.

"I know how much you loved when we went to see the stars one night I thought you would enjoy  this to. If you don't like it it's okay don't worry we don't." But I interrupt quickly before he can say anything.

"It's beautiful Maxon really. I love it." I hear his smile before I see it and he leans in and kisses me.

He takes me over and sits me by a pergola with a long red couch. I can tell he's nervous. 

"Umm okay just stay here I'll be right back." He says and then he goes to an ice chest and he takes out a bottle of something. He comes back and he opens the bottle with a cork screw. Then he hands me an empty cup and fills it with red wine. I can practically feel my hands shaking knowing there's alchoal near me. Oh great. 

He fills his own glass and takes a seat by me. Then a waiter comes out with all sorts of food, and He sets it all over the table so I can get a good look at the food, once the tables full we start. Maxon grabs a salad and instead of wasting plates we just both eat off the same plate together. I try a sip of the wine for a moment and I push away my brains thoughts that tell me to drink more, and instead I eat the delicious salad. 

     We keep moving from dish to dish until we've tried everything and I'm full. I look at the sky and the sun is setting beautifully. Maxon takes my hand and when the table is moved by the waiters and waitresses we look up at the stars. I think Maxon eventually realized I wasn't going to bit his head off every time he touched me, and he grasped my hand.

He told me what star was what color and how he knew it. We talked about our hopes and dreams.

"It could've been different now." Maxon says randomly. In the middle of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" I ask turning my had and looking at the side of his handsome face. 

"If I chose you when I had the chance to we could be bringing our kids here right now." He says still looking at the sky, before he continues.

"We could be married right now with children and maybe I could've been king and you'd be queen. I just." Maxon stops not finishing his sentence. I turn Maxon's face to look at me. I rub his cheek gently and then I talk.

"I think everything happens for a reason. I mean even though you married kriss we're here now aren't we?" When I finish. Maxon looks at me. 

"They would look like you." He says kissing me lightly.

"Uh. What would?" I ask curiously. 

"Our kids of course." He says and I laugh.

"And why do you think they'd only look like me?" I start.

"Well they have to get red hair from somewhere." He says in a jokingly tone, looking back at the sky.

"Well in my opinion I think they'd be blonde." I say also looking at the sky.

"Well we'll just have to wait and see won't we?" He says and I laugh. He thinks we will have kids!

Only minutes later it seems we head back. Hand in hand. When we get to the palace he walks me to my room. I realize we must have been there for hours, it only seemed like minutes which is weird.

"I had a lot of fun. Before today I've never ridden a horse before it was incredible. Thank you." I say and he turns to me. 

"I'm glad you liked it." He whispers in my ear. I can't help but to inhale deeply when he kisses my ear. I lean forward an my lips graze his. It's passionate. Almost like a promise. It's beautiful. It makes me want to be the girl I used to be. It makes me never want to drink alchoal. I realize I'm addicted. He's my addiction. I'm no longer addicted to alcohol Its him. He's everything to me. It scares me. He pulls back gently. To me it's too soon. Too fast.

He kisses me real quick and I walk into my room and he leaves. God I'm falling so hard.

Isn't Maxon the sweetest? 

Is Maxon using her for the crown?

Is Maxon falling?

Will America find out?

Early update. Your welcome. Please comment on america and Maxon and maybe I'll update again early.

Yours truly, 

Sydneycity