Chapter 15:

Even though I told my maids not to bring me dinner, they did. Not because they were worried but because they said Maxon ordered them to bring me food and he told them to make me eat because I'm pregnant. So now my maids are grinning and giggling and I can't get one moment of peace.

     That's how this week went. We kept avoiding each other, and making sure we didn't stay in the same room for more than 2 seconds. I really didn't want to hear him bicker at me again and even though I was very at fault I didn't want to apologize because he was really rude. I attended all the breakfasts and he attended all the dinners. We didn't need to plan that out it just worked out that way.

     We have two days until our wedding and we can't even stand to be in the same room. I don't know how I'm going to live the rest of my life with him If I can't be near him. My maids prepared me for breakfast and sent me to breakfast in a simple but elegant dress. When I go into the great room and curtsies to the King Clarkson and Queen Amberly, I only get a nod. I sit and start to eat until the great wise and all that Maxon walks in. Oh great.

He tugs his ear, and I try not to smile. I keep ignoring him until he speaks,

"How are you today America?" He asks looking at me waiting for me to look him in the eye. I won't because I know if I do then I'll break and I've been doing good.

"Good." I say looking down at my food. I don't think the King and Queen care what's going on because they continue to eat in their own quiet conversation.

"Would you join me on a walk in the gardens this morning?" He asks still keeping his eyes on me. 

"I'm busy this morning." I finish and Maxon sighs and continues to eat his breakfast. I think he's given up. He doesn't look at me the rest of breakfast. After breakfast I head to the womens room to get started on last minute touches for the wedding. Halfway through planning a maid walks and and hands me a bouquet of red roses with my name on them. When I look at the card it's from Maxon and it says he wants to see me outside the women's room. 

When I head outside I see him waiting in the hall for me. I open the door to the exit and walk out. He looks up and smiles.

"Can we talk now America?" He asks grabbing hold of my hand.

"Maxon I really have a lot of work to do and..." I try to finish but he shushes me and drags me outside and into the gardens. He sits me on our bench, holds my hands, and looks me in the eyes looking for my reactions.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did with you. I was just upset I found the test in the cabinet and when I asked Marlee she told me the test was correct and I was upset because these  past weeks we haven't had any time to ourselves and when I found out why you kept pushing me away I was scared. I'm nervous about being a father America, and I don't want to turn out like my dad who I can't say an opinion on something without having the worry of being whipped and I just took it all out on you and I was wrong and I'm sorry." Maxon says looking in my eyes. His are sincere, and compassionate. I start to feel tears and Maxon gently wipes them off with his hands.

"I'm sorry it's all these hormones are make me crazy." I say. Maxon continues to wipe the tears away and we embrace each other.

"I can't wait for this baby America. I love you so much." Maxon says feeling my stomach.

"I love you too." Maxon sighs and I yawn. I've been tired lately around this time almost everyday since I found out I was pregnant.

"Cmon lets go take a nap, you look exhausted." He says pulling me once again inside and into his room. Lately I've been sleeping in the princess suite because Maxon and I weren't in a mood to talk, and that has really affected me. When I don't sleep beside Maxon I barely get any sleep, and looking at the bags under his eyes it looks like he doesn't either.

I put on one of his tea shirts that goes all the way down to my knees and crawl in his bed and soon enough he comes out of his bathroom in his boxers and he pulls me to his body and he holds onto my stomach and we fall asleep embracing each other. 

:-:-:-:-::-::-::

What'd ya think. Please vote or comment let me know how I did I will update again this Friday I just got a lot of begs and pleas to continue so I thought why not so please enjoy.