Chapter 13

America's POV

Positive. One word that means a lot at this moment. What would Illea think? If we can't follow the rules what's going to stop them? I wasn't even engaged. What would Maxon think? His parents?!? 

I'm pregnant. I've always wanted a child, but now? Would Maxon want a child so soon? I'm currently sitting on the toilet seat pressed down holding the pregnancy stick. What am I going to do? Should I tell Maxon? Well he'll probably find out anyway sooner or later but will he leave me? I don't want to imagine what will happen if he leaves again. I don't think I'll be able to take it again. I love Maxon so much I don't want to imagine my life without him.

I hear a knock on the door driving me from my thoughts. "America are you okay, a maid said you left the womens room because you said you weren't feeling well." I knew it was Maxon from the start. 

"Yeah I was feeling bad but I'm okay now." I say to Maxon but it's quiet for a moment.

"America will you let me in?" He asks trying to turn the door on but struggling from the lock on the door.

"Yeah just a second." I say quickly leaping up and hiding the pregnancy tests quickly in the garbage by the toilet seat and I rush to the door throwing all the empty pregnancy boxes in a cabinet for now. 

When I open the door Maxon kisses me on the lips.

"Hey." He says and he pulls me toward the bed. Laying me on it and starts kissing me. 

"I." Kiss "had." Kiss "the" kiss "longest" kiss "day" he says continuing to kiss me. He kisses me for a long time before I turns into a make out session. I feel Maxon's hands reach for my zipper and I don't stop him. So don't go all the way or even close we just ended up naked and cuddling which felt nice even if we didn't go all the way. I just wanted his bare skin against mine.

I took a nap and Eventaully when I woke up I saw Maxon look at my stomach and hold it.

"One day," he said "there will be a child in here." I was about to say something before he interrupted again, "many, many children will be in here." Maxon finishes, for a minute j think he knows but then he acts like nothing's new so I think I'm over reacting

"I know Maxon." I say.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, you'll be mrs schreave." He says and buries his head into my neck and starts kissing and sucking my weak spot and then we go all the way.