Chapter 16

America's POV

     Tomorrows the day!!! Our wedding!?! I'm so excited and nervous I can't think straight. Tonight's the wedding reception and then the bachelor parties. Marlee said she planned me a bachelor party, and I know carter planned Maxon one. I was nervous at first because I thought the queen was going to attend the party but they announced at breakfast they weren't going to go. It's not like anything bad is going to happen at the bachelorette party, but I don't want to be acting like a queen would all the party, with a straight back and proper etiquette, I just don't want to do that tonight. 

      I don't know whether to be scared are excited for the wedding tomorrow, cause it's a big deal its not that I'm worried about me loving Maxon or anything, I love Maxon so much and I know he still loves me more. I'm worried about my clumsiness. I will most likely trip over my dress, no exaggeration, and that makes me worried.

     Now I'm headed to the wedding reception. Maxon said he'd meet me at the bottom of the stairs so when he sees me in my dress he goes to the top of the stairs and kisses me. 

"Almost one day until I can call you mrs. Schreave. I love you so much America." He says whispering in my ear.

I link arms and head to the reception. Inside we first go on rounds to see the guests together. People from all over the room are trying to get to talk to us first.

I saw Brent, one of Maxon's advisors and someone with him. I think it was his wife, Maxon talked to them for a while about how castes are getting more tense and when after we come back from our honeymoon he would do something. When Brent was talking his wife said to me whispering in my ear, 

"You look like either you've been eating a lot more while you've been her or there's something you're hiding." And she kept an emotionless face. I was bummed. Was my pregnancy that noticeable? 

After they left Maxon noticed I was bummed.

"What's wrong you seem upset?" He asked grabbing my hands forcing me to look at him.

"Nothing." I said brushing it off like it was nothing. Maxon pushed. And pushed. And then took me into a safe room.

"Maxon it's okay I'm fine." I said when he locked the door. He kissed me deeply and pinned my arms above my head and to a wall. I kissed back and we made out deeply, until he pulled back.

"Tell me." He pleaded kissing my neck. He repeated the words and this time sucked on my weak spot on my neck.

"Brent's wife said something that's all, it's really nothing Maxon." I said breathily for the last part.

"It's obviously nothing." He mumbles into my neck rubbing his nose deep into my neck.

"She said it seemed like I was getting bigger." I said and Maxon pulled back, grabbed my hands and looked at me. 

"What? That's what she said?" He asks. I nodded my head.

"Well why would that be bad, you're supposed to be getting big, that's how I know everything's okay." He said kissing the backs of my hands.

"You won't want me when I'm fat." I said and he chuckled. And whispered in my ear

"America I can't wait until you get bigger because I'm really looking forward to feeling the baby kick, and having the joy of knowing you are carrying my child, or the joy of holding your hand when you give birth. I love you America I'll always want you, especially when you're pregnant." He says kissing my lips again. I start crying.

"I hate being emotional I'm sorry." I saywiping the tears away and he holds me and kisses my head. 

We stay like that for a while until it's time to get ready for our bachelorette party. Yay.