Chapter 16

The following chapter contains strong sexual content till *

"Is this what you had in mind?" Rift growls in my ear. Our clothing magically vanishes, and he holds me down on the bed, my stomach pressed against the mattress. His breathing is husky, primal, and his erection brushes my lower back as he nibbles on my earlobe. I raise my butt up against his abdomen so I can feel the heat of his throbbing head against the entrance of my wet, wanting sex.

"Why does it have to end here?" I ask him breathlessly, as he moves my hair aside and gnaws lightly against the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. His own pleasured groan as he thrusts his length exquisitely inside me make my muscles clench around him. Whoa, I missed this... his pulsing heat squeezed inside me.

"Why can't we keep doing this, Rift?" I moan.

"We should," Rift purrs, turning my head and kissing me on the mouth with a hungering need.  "I'm going to hell anyway, so why not?" He adds, withdrawing for only a moment.

Me too.

"Mm-hm," I moan against his mouth. He releases my wrists and cups my breasts, holding me by them with his fingers curling into the sensitive skin. Rift's grip is tight, it border-lines painful, but I can't get enough of it. "Yeah, like that, tighter, Rift," I pant. My sex begins to pulse with his thrusting, a wonderful pleasure building as his cock intrudes again, and again and as he squeezes my breasts till I'm whimpering with sensation.

"You like it when I put my cock inside you deep, Princess?" Rift pushes into me, I gasp at the depth, the roundness of my butt is flush against his abdomen. The pulse of his heat deep inside is maddening. "You like it when you're all mine?" He hisses against my ear, gripping my breasts tightly again.

"Yes," I cry, but I push him up defiantly, bucking him back and throwing his grip.

I turn my head to see a sadistic grin on his face. Rift narrows his eyes, summing up his prey. "You want to play, huh?"

I nod at him, smiling back in challenge. It feels good to be back at our old games together. I stretch out on the bed, my hips arched up, giving him a good view of everything. "Well? Are you going to do something or just stand there with your mouth hanging open?"

"Be careful. You're living dangerously," Rift warns, his eyes glinting amber. He shakes his head at me rebukingly, and I pretend to yawn.

Rift slaps my butt. Hard. Turning my yawn into a pleasured yelp.

"Did I wake you up?" Rift growls.

"I think you're going to need to give me one more," I say, trying to suppress a smile by biting my lip.

Rift laughs and slaps me again, harder. My core tightens.

"Ah! Okay, okay, I'm awake!"

Rift laughs at me. He grabs me roughly by the hips, and keeps me in place so he can thrust back in. "Fuck, that made you tighter. You're so sick, Princess."

"Look who's talking," I mutter. I yank myself from his grasp and turn around to face him, backing myself away until I'm up against my headboard.

"Where are you going?" Rift hisses.

"Is it cold in here?" I ask, smirking at the sight of his big throbbing cock again exposed begrudgingly to the cold air of Erlund. "I wouldn't know, my body is so hot."