Chapter 30

Rift

That shocked expression on her face is priceless.

"Are you sure you can even do that?" Kyla asks, blinking at me.

"Yeah," I say, "the tricky part will be finding his tomb, but I believe I have a source who knows. I wanted to let you in on it because I need your help... and your father's if we're going to defeat him once he's restored."

"How do you know it's the best thing to do and it's not the Dark Lord driving you to do it?" Kyla asks, sitting up on her bed and curling her wickedly beautiful wings up behind her.

"He's all for it, cocky bastard, but he won't defeat me and two Cursed," I say confidently. "A long time ago he was defeated by a single Cursed." I relate to her the entire story of Sir Corseth. I can't hold it back from her anymore, even though I know it's hard for her to hear. "I know his mind and my father is also gifted in the use of light magic. It will be simple." More or less.

"So that's where these came from," Kyla mutters, craning her neck to take a long look at her third pair of appendages. "That explains a lot about why the Dark Lord is obsessed with me. I wonder why I'm the first female one in existence."

"Perhaps for such a time as this," I whisper, suddenly enraptured by her body so close to mine, including her wings. The power she exudes even while at rest is irresistible. Could I pin all of that power to the bed and get it to surrender to me?

I reach up and tickle the feather-thin membrane in between the fingers of her right wing. Kyla shudders, her lids hood with desire when her eyes meet mine.

"What are you doing?" she asks, her voice dropped low.

I inhale deeply and sit up on the bed to kiss the talons on one of her wings. "Worshipping her majesty," I rasp out.

"I want you, but I don't think I want to--to have sex. It's too risky, I don't want another pregnancy," Kyla murmurs, her eyes shut and her voice is husky. She doesn't want to get pregnant by another Dark Lord mishap.

Fair enough.

That doesn't mean everything else is off limits. Still so many possibilities.

"Fine, no penetration, no matter how much I want to bury my cock between your thighs," I growl in her ear, kissing her neck.

She moans, her head falling back.

My cock throbs, straining against my pants uncomfortably.

Kyla's gaze drop to my bulge and she licks her lips.

Damn.

I inhale sharply when her fingers undo my belt. She snaps it through the loops with a sound like a whip cracking. And undoes the front of my pants, tugging it down my hips so my swelling erection is in her view.

Makes me so hard... when she looks at me like that.

Her head dips down, because she's my perfect dark angel, and her tongue swirls around the sensitive head.

"Is this what you want?" She asks hoarsely.

My hand catches a handful of her silky black hair and I nuzzle against one of her wings so close to my face as she bows into my lap.

She does that maddening action again. My hips buckle upward and her hot lips wrap around me.

Fuck.

I thrust into her mouth and one of her hands fists at the bottom of my shaft, pumping to meet her mouth as her head bobs up and down my thick length.

Magic begins to pulse around me, I draw it in to myself and wrap a silvery chain around one of the bed posts at the foot of Kyla's bed, and create another on the other side. Kyla kneels between my legs, worshiping my cock, oblivious to the magic until the chains wrap around each of her ankles, turning to thin shackles attached to the chains.

Her long dark lashes fly open and she turns away from me to look at them, pulling and testing the strength of the chains. "Why are you trying to chain me to the bed?" She asks, her eyes narrowing suspiciously at me.

"I don't want you to get away," I say, with a grin. I push her head back down into my lap. "Take that tongue and run it up my shaft."

"Why would I want to get away?" Kyla says, a sexy smile on her lips as her tongue descends on me once more.

"Because to reward you for giving me head, I'm going to do some depraved things to you, things a princess like you might be too embarrassed to stay for," I hiss out the words through my pleasure, her tongue is so hot. Every time she sucks I can feel the heat building. My resistance weakening. I'm going to explode if she keeps doing that.

I touch her dress, and disintegrate the fabric starting with her sleeves and moving down to her neckline, slowly baring her naked body to me.

Her suction gets more intense, she gently fondles my sac. A groan escapes me. So close.

"Kyla, I want to come on your ass," I moan. I trace from being in front of her to behind her. Chains from the top two posters of her bed descend down and wrap around her wrists. She's shackled so she can't turn around. I lean over her, the head of my erection sliding through the split of her ass cheeks and my arms wrapping around her to grasp her big soft breasts in my hands. My fingers explore that heavenly flesh, teasing her budded nipples till she moans and instinctually raises her hips up.

Damn, I want to screw her so bad. To plunge my cock into her silken wet heat and thrust until I reach sexual oblivion.

"You are perfect," I murmur, nuzzling her hair and biting into the back of her neck. My hands slide down her waist, and lower still, till my fingers are probing between her pussy lips and finding her slick heat.

Kyla cries out and strains against her shackles. Her ass rubs against my erection enticingly as she squirms to my touch. I plunge one, two fingers into her entrance. My thumb and index finger lightly pinch the swollen ridge of her clitoris.

My cock still wet with her saliva slides over her backside, and I thrust against the heat of her skin.

It's enough for her, and me.

"Rift!" Kyla whimpers, tugging at the restraints on her arms. Helpless to escape my intruding fingers. "Oh, I'm going to come so hard!" I strum her clitoris and push my fingers in deeper. Her sex clenches around them and she screams. The spasms overtake her, her movement rattles her chains.

If only my cock were in here... getting squeezed by her orgasm.

The thought alone is enough for me.

I spill onto her back. Pulse after mind-numbing pulse shoots over her perfect skin.

I'm making the right choice.

I have to keep this woman, marry this woman, be with this woman, have a family with her, even if it means risking Axus falling to ruins because of it.