Chapter 9- Fighting Irish

Isabel woke up on an uncomfortable cot, the gentle presence of a bandage obvious on her head. She had only been at the school for three days and she was already bandaged up in three places. But what had she done to her head? She remembered what happened to her arm. That stupid monster she had created had gotten to it. The monster... that's what she did to her head. When she had fallen from the monster's grip, she had fallen and hit her head. Although that didn't explain why it was bandaged. Maybe she cracked it open. Or maybe there was a rock that she hadn't seen. She wasn't sure. She wondered if her friend was ever going to show up. She shouldn't have worried.

"ISABEL!" She was wrapped up in a hug, her friend obviously being careful not to hurt her. Again.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here. Ye can calm down," Isabel barely got out over her friend's rambling about how she should have defeated the monster and all of that. "Yer fine. All ye need to think about is..."

"Who the hell are you?" Isabel looked where her friend was pointing, and saw a woman- a beautiful woman, at that.

"Where do the men stay?" she asked, her voice sweet like honey- and incredibly seducing. Dearg-due.

"Ye best leave here at once, Dearg-due. Ye aren't welcome here," Isabel told the woman, Dearg-due, and she laughed. Her friend looked in between the two, not really understanding what was going on.

"Ah, ye see, there never was a cairn of stones put over my grave. I'm able to roam and seduce men. Ah, I've got to go find them. Ta-ta," Dearg-due rebounded, and she was about to leave, before Isabel lunged at the vampire, tackling her to the ground.

"Ye leave them alone!" Isabel cried, and the fight began. They rolled around on the floor, each one hitting the other, Dearg-due trying to get away, Isabel trying to stop her. Her friend wasn't quite sure what to do, having never seen two Irish women fighting. She had never seen two Irish fighting, to be honest. This was new to her. Isabel thought she might win, thought she might actually beat Dearg-due, and she was reaching for her notebook to create a monster that could kill Dearg-due (again) when Dearg-due flipped Isabel over and held her down.

"Ye know, I'm actually supposed to seduce and kill men, but I think ye would be much better. Yer not the prettiest girl, but I bet ye'd find love someday. Would. But I don't think I'm gonna let ye have that chance anymore," Dearg-due said in her ear, before sinking her teeth down into Isabel's neck, and for the umpteenth time since she had gotten away from Circia, the entire world around her went black.

**************************

Ciara almost didn't get to go try and catch the Unsub. Hotch wanted to leave her behind, just in case they got into a dangerous situation that Ciara wasn't prepared for. While Ciara understood this, she also knew that it wouldn't happen. After all, everyone else was going, and that meant she would be left alone, and she was pretty sure that Hotch said that under no circumstances was that to happen. Well, maybe he hadn't, but Ciara knew that was what he meant, what he was implying. So she got to go with, under the condition that she never leave the side of one of the agents. Morgan volunteered to stay by her, and pretty much everyone agreed that he'd be able to protect her. Ciara thought he just wanted an excuse to talk about her increasingly obvious lack of empathy and emotion. Or maybe she was becoming too suspicious. That could be it, too.

Or, it may have also been that five minutes ago, Elle had found her on the bathroom floor, shaking, with her eyes nearly rolling in the back of her head. She couldn't help her shaking. Having an Irish vampire suck one's blood was painful, and Ciara told her that (Elle hadn't said anything to Hotch, saying that they would forget that Ciara had just a delusion in front of her). Ciara almost did as she was told. The dean of the campus told them where Kelan was going to be, so they took off to apprehend him. Ciara had the small object hidden in her shirt, no one knowing it was there. She didn't know why she had it. The voices said to grab it.