Chapter 3:The Academy's cold hearted jerk/monster

ACE POV

"Buti hindi tayo na late" Eve muttered. I nodded. "Kasi naman si miss know it---" I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hand. "Hahaha yeah...I don't think saying that is a great idea." I removed my hand that was covering her mouth . She glared but immediately calmed down.

Dumating si Aria at umupo sa tabi ko. Ako ang na sa gitna, si  Eve ang na sa left side ko and Aria is on my right side. Nandito kami ngayon sa classroom. Isang napaka ingay na classroom.

Maya-maya may pumasok na lalake causing everybody to stop all their businesses and looked at him. He smiled. "Good morning everyone, my name is Ezekiel Fabian, and I am your adviser."

"Oh my gosh. The rumours were true, he is handsome." Eve sighed dreamily. I chuckled quietly.

"Now that you know my name, may I know yours?" He smiled. I have to admit, gwapo talaga siya. His smile is so charming. Some of my classmates said yes some said sure, others just shrugged.

Everyone introduced their names, the others started asking some questions.

After a while, ako na lang ang natira. Sir Fabian smiled at me, as if saying to introduce myself. I stood up and smiled. "H-hi e-everyone my n-name is Ace Adriella Smith, I hope you take care of me." Seriously Ace? Take care of me? That is so dumb. I mentally face palmed. "Nice meeting you Ace." Sir Fabian smiled. Someone in the class raised her hand. "Yes Miss Alfonso?" Sir looked over at her.

"What's her magic?" She asked. "I suggest that miss Smith should answer that question." Sir Fabian looked at me. Everyone did. Oh no...

I felt both of my hands being squeezed. I looked down and saw that Eve and Aria were the ones who did it. They smiled at me. Parang sinasabi nila na 'I wish we could help, but We're sorry.' I smiled back and looked at Sir Fabian. "I haven't found out my magic yet," I answered. Everyone gasped.

"Then how come you entered the Academy, if you have no magic at all?" asked the girl. I think her last name was Alfonso. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. Hindi ko naman din alam kung ano ang isasagot ko sa kanya. Everyone started snickering. She smirked. "Well? we want an answer." I felt Eve stand up. "Yna Shatey Alfonso, why don't you shut your mouth. The girl answered that she doesn't know. YET." Eve emphasised the last word. "What? I was j---" Yna was cut of by Sir Fabian. "That is enough miss Alfonso, All of you stop snickering and the Three of you sit down."

Umupo kami katulad ng sabi ni Sir. I saw Eve giving Yna a glare. Much more deadlier than the ones she gave on Aria.

"Okay, now we can start our class" Sir Fabian announced. 

Time went by. It was finally lunch time. Sir Fabian dismissed us and then left.

Tumayo si Eve then sumunod si Aria. "Come on Ace, let's go to the cafeteria" sabi ni Aria. I smiled. "You go on, susunod lang ako, may aayusin lang ako." They nodded and left.

Inayos ko ang gamit ko at lalabas na sana nang biglang may tumamang ice shard sa harap ko. I jumped back. Tumingin ako sa dereksyon kung saan nang galing ito at nakita si Yna. She glaring at me. "M-may p-problema b-ba Y-yna?" I asked. I stuttered at every word because of fear. Her glare became deadlier. "Yes. And you better not make it worst!" She spat then left the room.