Chapter 16:Just another day...

ACE POV

Pumasok muli ako sa malawak na training room. Its another frick frocking day of training. After the training with Ash the other day, parang nawalan na ako ng gana na mag training because of the fact na gusto niya akong sumuko.

Pagkabukas ko ng pinto agad akong binati ng seryoso niyang mukha. What did I do now?

"You're late..." Sabi niya with the coldest tone I've ever heard. Damn I just want to punch him straight in the face right now...kaso papatayin ako ng fangirls niya. I hate this guy with so much passion, I could just explode from it!

"Just because you arrived here earlier than me, doesn't mean I'm late!" I retorted. He rolled his eyes before going to the other side of the room.

"I asked the principal for a favor..." Sabi niya. Kumunot ang noo ko. "What kind of favor?" Tanong ko. He leaned his head onto the cold wall of the room and looked at me directly in the eye. I tried to look straight as well but failed. He's just so intimidating. "I asked her kung pwede alisin ang restrains sa training room..." Paliwanag niya. Nanlaki ang mata ko. Alisin ang restrains?! Is he crazy?! Damn this guy is such a monster!

"What?! What did she say?!" I was damn panicking. Who wouldn't? I'm in a damn fucking room with the one and only guy with an Four Element Magic who would not hesitate to kill me any moment.

He smirked. "She said yes..." Sagot niya. Halos mapanganga ako sa sagot niya. I qiuckly turned and started walking out of the room. "Where are you going?" I stopped my tracks and turned to face him. "Malamang aalis! Ayoko pang mamatay! And hell, you're like a demon from Hell! I know you would not hesitate to kill me any moment!" I stopped to catch my breath. Halos hindi ano ako huminga ng sumigaw ako.

He raised his right arm up in the air. My eyes widened in shock as I saw a red magic circle beneath his feet and a fire ball in the air thats growing bigger and bigger. It stopped growing when it was a size of a giant bolder. It was blazing hot that I could its heat radiating to my skin.

"Ang gawin mo, controlin mo ang energy ko para mapigalan ang fire ball na ito, and hurry because if you don't, pareho tayong magiging abo sa loob ng room na ito." That was the only words I heard before he released the blazing hot fire ball to my direction. I mentally cursed and started running for my dear life.

How the hell would I find his energy if I was running and couldn't concentrate at all.

Habang tumatakbo napatalon ako ng bigla na lang may maliliit na fire balls na tumama sa direction ko. I looked up and saw Ash floating in the air with his air magic. He's so cruel, I swear!

I tried finding his energy pero napapatalon dahil sa sumasabog na barrier ng training room. Damn! Where the fuck is his energy?!

Naramdaman ko ang heat ng apoy na unti-unting naglaho. I stopped my tracks to see what's going on. Wrong move. I started spinning as I was caught by a huge tornado. I hate him!

The huge swirling wind stopped and I was dropped down the floor. Hindi ako makatayo dahil nahihilo ako. When the dizzy feeling stopped I stood up which was another wrong move. Tinangay ako ng isang malaking alon ng tubig.

Natapon ako nito sa kabilang side ng room making hit me the wall and fall down the floor. I coughed up the water that attempted to enter my lungs.