Chapter 7:Crimson's Punishment

ACE POV

It's been three days, and Ash is still not showing up on our classes.

I tried asking Aria, Eve and some of our classmates about what happened in the enchanted forest. But they either make excuses or say they forgot.

Ewan ko ba kung bakit ako nag aalala sa demon boy na yun. I'm just worried and I don't know why.

Nandito kami ngayon sa classroom and our teacher. Ma'am Jazael, is discussing about magic. I don't feel like listening.

"Magic cannot be always used. It drains your energy. And if you use to much magic, you use to much energy, and if you use to much energy, it will be drained. You'll grow tired, which can cause your magic to control you."

I found myself listening to her. Ganito pala kung may magic ka.

Hayy. Masyado akong walang alam. And I damn freaking live in this world, but my knowledge is like a knowledge from the human world.

"And because of it controlling you. You can use to much magic. Remember this students. Ang magic ay may limit. It can be diffused. And if your magic diffuses, you will lose your memories, and the academy will have to expel you. And the worst part is, that you will have to be sent in the mortal world and live like a mortal there. You will never ever remember all your precious and sad memories. Lahat yun ay mabubura."

I shuddered at what ma'am Jazael said. Paano kung sa akin yun mangyari? Sino ang maka kasama ko? I have no family.

I quickly shook my head. No Ace, that will never happen. Impossibleng mangyari yun.

Ma'am Jazael started discussing some more. I found myself zoning out.

I suddenly remembered of my first topic. Why isn't anyone telling me about what happened? May nangyari bang sobrang sama kaya hindi sila nag sasalita? I feel like they're hiding something from me. But why would they hide something from me? Dang I need answers!

My train of thoughts were cut by ma'am saying that class is finally dismissed.

She left and everyone started to leave the room and go to the cafeteria. Some stayed and studied the lesson today, and the others were just chatting with their friends in their seat.

We were about to stand and leave the room when someone crashed inside the classroom. He was one of our classmates. He looked like he was running.

He quickly stood up and dusted off his uniform. Everyone was staring at him with an 'what is going on?' Or 'what happened?' Looks on their faces.

He saw all of us staring at him. His eyes widened and his expression changed, as if he remembered something.

"Hey guys! Si Ash papunta ngayon sa principal's office! I think they're gonna give him a punishment" he announced.

The malandi girls in the clasroom started worrying.

"Oh no...si Ash my labs, ba ka mapahamak~"

"I hope the punishment doesn't ruin his majestic face..."

"Omg! Ash my labs, I'll pray for your safety!"