Chapter 9:the dream & the crow

ACE POV

"You kids are lucky, meron pa akong natirang seeds" miss Amanda said while taking some jars with medicine and those herbal thingy. Na gamot na niya si Eve and we were about to leave.

"Thank you for helping us" nag pasalamat si Aria. Miss Amanda smiled. "No problem." She then turned to me. Her expression changed from happy to serious which made me awfully uncomfortable. "Do you guys mind if I talk to Ace for a minute?" Tanong niya sa mga kasama ko. Wait, how did she know my name? Hindi naman kami nag introduce sa isa't-isa.

Everyone nodded they said that they would leave to give us some privacy. In my mind I was screaming no.

We were all alone at the room. She smiled. "I never knew that you were the girl in my vision" sabi niya. My brows furrowed in confusion. "Ace, be careful and take care of Ash." I was even more confused. "Take care of him? Why?" I asked. "You mustn't know. None of you should" sagot niya. I let out a short laugh. "Miss Amanda, Ash can take care of his self, he doesn't need anyone to take care of him, especially a powerless girl like me." She frowned. "Ace...you-"

After what she said I couldn't sleep nor close my eyes for just five minutes.

"Ace...you already found your magic,you just have to remember..."

I have to remember. Hell how would I do that?! Damn it!!

"Oh, ba't hindi ka pa tulog?" Tanong ni Aria. I shook my head. "I don't know, I'm just thinking of something. Don't mind me" sabi ko at ngumiti. She nodded. "Okay...goodnight." I smiled. Pinikit niya ang mga mata niya and after a few minutes she finally slept. Si Eve naman kanina ng tulog, probably because of the pain. Sabi kasi ni miss Amanda kahit na gamot niya na ito it will take a few minutes or hours for the pain to go away, kaya naman nang paalis na kami ay kinarga parin ni Seth si Eve.

I tried to sleep again. I slowly closed my eyes and this time, I finally drifted off to dreamland.

THIRD PERSON's POV

It was already twelve am, and all the students in Magia Academy were sleeping peacefully. Lahat nila tulog except for the principal and teachers of the academy. Lahat nila inaantay ang pagdating ni Amanda Hamilton upang mag umpisa ang kanilang pag pupulong.

Bumakas ang pinto sa silid kung saan gaganapin ang pag pupulong at pumasok sa loob si Amanda.

"Sorry for making all of you wait."

"Its okay Amanda, please sit down" sabi ni miss Aliana. Umupo si Amanda sa vacant seat sa tabi ni miss Aliana at sir Fabian. "We all know what we are discussing right?" Tanong ni miss Aliana sa mga tao sa loob ng silid. "Its about them, both of them have strong magic, at kung malaman ito ng Nightmare clan there is a possibility that they will use them against us" sabi ni miss Aliana.

"Our mission is to protect them. The seniors already know this and they are preparing incase of an attack, our job is to make the security of the Academy much more stronger, can I count on all of you to help?!"

"Yes ma'am!" The teachers all responded.

"But we need to be careful, dapat hindi ito mahalata ng mga juniors, got it?" Dugtong ni miss Amanda.

"Yes ma'am!" The teachers responded once again.

Everyone must get ready, baka nakarating na sa kalaban ang balita. It will be easy for them to know that there are powerful students in the academy, because of the incident. And it will surely make a conflict in the magic world's three powerful clans. They must not let anyone know about what is happening in the academy dahil magdudulot ito ng malaking away.

ACE POV

"Ace...you must escape, we can't let them get you"

"Why? What is going on?"

"Ace, the monsters are here, mommy and daddy will have to protect you..."

"Monsters?! Mom, Dad, no...they will hurt you!"
I stopped my mother and father from going outside the room.

"Ace Adriella Smith! Listen to me, you need to get out of here!" Dad commanded. I was shocked. Dad never raised his voice on me. I looked at my mom and saw tears streaming down her face. Naguguluhan ako, because I don't know what's happening.

"No...Ace wants to stay with mommy and daddy" I replied and shook my head no. Mom hugged me. "Please dear, get out of here, grandma and grandpa are waiting for you at the forest, they want you to visit them" mom said, still hugging me. I smiled. "Okay! I will visit grandma and grandpa, will mom and dad be safe with the monsters around???" I asked. Mom pulled away and dad smiled. He cupped both sides of my cheeks. "Of course, kami pa!" He replied. I let out a giggle.

They removed the carpet that was covering our floor, then they removed the tiles and it revealed a stair. "Dear, go down the stairs, it will lead you to grandpa and grandma, you need to run okay? Run and never look back." I nodded. They started shedding tears. I wiped their tears. "Ace, always remember that mommy and daddy loves you, okay?"

I smiled. "Okay!" I replied. I started running down the stairs. It led me to the forest behind our house. There I saw my grandparents. I was about to reach them when I heard a scream. I looked back and saw my mom. They killed her. My dad was about to go to mom but he was shoot by a poisoned arrow.

My eyes widened. "Mo-mhmm!" Before I could call them my grandpa covered my mouth. They were both crying. "Mhmm!"
They carried me and ran away. I started crying. My parents got killed by those monsters.

I quickly shot up. My eyes wide. Sweat streaming down me and I was breathing heavily. Why did I dream of it again? Matagal ko nang kinalimutan ang bagay na yun.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and washed my face. May narinig akong ingay sa bintana. I looked at the mirror. Nakikita rito ang reflection ng bintana. I saw a crow.nakatingin ito sa akin.

The way it looks at me. Its creeping me out. Para bang gusto ako nitong kunin pero hindi niya magawa. I didn't like how it looked at me so I went to the window and closed the curtains. I shake my head. Wala yun Ace, its just a stupid bird.

I went back to my bed and laid down. I tried to sleep but I can't. I quietly groaned. Great! Just great!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 9: "the dream & the crow" DONE.

ano ang kinalaman ng dream sa mga bida?

Ano ang nightmare clan?

What does the meeting have to do with them?

How about that crow? Is it some kind of sign? Or a warning?

READ TO FIND OUT....

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! And your votes and comments are highly appreciated. Kaya wag kayong maging silent reader, or maging serious reader, okay?

2facedgirl✌🏽️