Chapter 33

Aman looked at Priya unsurely.  She had no idea how much he wanted her right at this very moment.  He wasn’t sure what had gotten into her.  She’d all of a sudden become so much more receptive towards his advances.  It was so unlike her.  Aman didn’t want to think too much about it though.  All he wanted to do was kiss Priya.  And so with that, Aman captured Priya’ lips with his.  He kissed her so passionately that Priya couldn’t think straight.  Priya froze before allowing herself to kiss back.  Aman shifted positions so that he was hovering over Priya, careful not to place his weight on her.  His hands traveled down her body.  He wanted desperately to unwrap the towel that covered her and run his hands all over her gorgeous body, but he knew Priya would object.  

Priya shivered at Aman’s touch.  She was afraid of what was going to happen tonight, but she knew she wanted it just as much as Aman did.  Her body ached for him.  She felt this intense longing inside of her that could only be satisfied through Aman’s touch.  The passion between the two had reached a new height.  Priya moaned in pleasure as Aman sprinkled kisses down her neck.  He reached for the lights and turned them off, immersing the room in darkness.  He began tugging at Priya’s towel, paying attention to her expression.  She didn’t seem to notice.  She was too engrossed in the affection Aman was pouring over her.

He connect his lips with hers again.  His trapped her arms against the the bed, pulling them over her head.  His lips met her neck. He started nibbling on her ear, making her moan even more, as he pulled the towel off of her.  Priya clutched the sheets tightly around her body.  She turned away, embarrassed to be so exposed.  Aman’s expression softened.  He knew Priya was shy, and he wanted to make her feel more comfortable.  He kissed her shoulder and down her back.  He felt Priya stiffen, but she didn’t object.  He pulled the sheets lower and lower as he kissed downward.  Soon, Priya’ entire back was exposed.  Aman caught his breath.  She was beautiful.  He slowly turned her around.  He saw that Priya’s eyes were closed and she was clutching the sheets to the front of her chest.   Aman kissed her forehead, and then the bridge of her nose, and then her lips.  Priya’s eyes fluttered open.  She offered Aman a shy smile, encouraging him to continue.  Aman furiously kissed her, ravaging every part of her mouth.  

Suddenly, he went still.  He pulled away from Priya, breaking their kiss.  

“Shit!” Aman cursed.  

“What’s wrong?” Priya asked breathlessly.  

“We can’t do this.” Aman said.

“But this is what you wanted.” Priya countered.  

A wave of guilt hit Aman.  He cheated on Priya!  She deserved so much better than him.  He needed to tell her.  He couldn’t sleep with her knowing that she didn’t know about his infidelity.  He knew she’d be angry with him for cheating on her, but if he slept with her tonight, she would never ever forgive him.  He couldn’t afford to take that risk.  Priya was too important to him.  

“I’m sorry, Priya. Not tonight.” Aman said.  He turned away from Priya, his back facing her.  

Priya looked at him in disbelief.  Aman had just rejected her.  She couldn’t believe that after all of that, he just stopped.  Priya pulled the discarded towel around herself again, and just laid there thinking about what could’ve happened but didn’t happen.  Why was Aman acting this way?

“Good morning, our clothes are dry for the most part.  The storm passed last night.  We need to get going.”  Aman said.  He sounded distracted.  His mind was on the business conference events he has to attend.  

“Last night.” Priya piped in, after stirring awake.  

“It’s all forgotten.  Don’t worry.  Now hurry up. I’m going to call a taxi.” Aman said quickly.  He turned and walked out the door, closing it behind him.