Chapter 43

Priya woke up to find Aman’s arm firmly around her.  She sighed knowing she wasn’t about to get up any time soon.  She looked at Aman, who was sound asleep, and smiled.  She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.  Aman stirred in his sleep but didn’t wake up.  Priya kissed him again on his cheek, letting her lips linger and travel to his ear.  She felt Aman’s arm tighten around her.  He pulled her on top of him.  

“What were you doing?” Aman asked, still in a sleepy haze.  

“Nothing,” Priya said sheepishly.  

“Mmmhmm sure.” Aman said skeptically.  

His fingers brushed against Priya’s back, which was left partially bare from when Aman had undressed her last night.  He’d only unzipped the dress of her salwar kameez and pulled it lower so that her shoulders were bare, but it was enough to make him go wild.  He let his hand slip through the unzipped part and under the fabric.  He started caressing her back.  Priya shuddered at his touch.  

“I love waking up to you in the morning.” Aman said, kissing her neck softly.  

He noticed that Priya hadn’t adjusted her clothing and her shoulders were still left bare.  His eyes traveled down her neck and over her shoulders, resting on her chest.  He desperately wished he could see what was behind her clothes, but of course that wasn’t about to happen. Priya looked down, trying to figure out what Aman was looking at.  She rolled off of him and pulled her salwar kameez back into place as she sat up.   She felt Aman’s hands move around her waist.  

“Do you need me to zip you up?” Aman whispered into her ear.  He started to nuzzle her neck.  He slowly pulled the zipper up and laid Priya back down.  He positioned himself on top of her and continued to kiss down her neck.  

“Aman, we need to get out of bed.  It’s noon.” Priya said, pushing against his chest.  

“No,” Ama said, simply.  

“But,” Priya protested.  

“I said no.” Aman stated firmly, gently biting down on her neck.  

Priya flinched and tried to pull away, but Aman was having none of that.  He pulled her arms above her head and trapped them against the bed.  He started kissing her neck again, sucking on it before moving lower.  He hugged her body and placed his head on her chest, using her as his new pillow.  Priya accepted defeat and laid there beneath Aman.  

Suddenly, Aman’s phone rang.  Priya smiled, knowing that Aman would have to get off of her to answer it.  Aman groaned and lifted himself up.  He picked up his phone from the nightstand and laid back down on the bed this time beside Priya.  

“Hello?” Aman said a little too forcefully.  

“Aman! I need your advice!” Hiten said frantically.  

“What kind of advice?” Aman asked.  He looked over at Priya, who was about to get up.  He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back onto the bed.  Priya gave him an angry look to which Aman replied with a smile.  

“It’s Aditi.” Hiten said.  “I need your help.”

“What did you do this time?” laughed Aman.  He tightened his grip on Priya’s arm.  

“I didn’t do anything.  Why do you always think I did something?” Hiten replied, sadly.

As Aman listened to Hiten, he saw Priya climb on top of him.  He gave her a questioning look, trying to focus on what Hiten was saying, but Priya ignored him.  She placed a kiss on his neck.