Introduction

I took a deep breath staring at the microphone in front of me, processing what I'm getting ready to do.

I took one last breath and closed my eyes here goes nothing I said to myself.

•••••••••••

Hey, it's Jade, Jade Thirlwall.
That's right. It's me, live, and in stereo. Get a snack. Settle in. Because I'm about to tell you the story of my life. More specifically, why my life ended. And if you're listening to this tape you're one of the reasons why. I'm not saying which tape brings you into the story. If you received this lovely little box, your name will pop up. I promise.

I'm not forcing you to listen to it, but if you want a little insight into why you made me do it, I suggest you sit back and listen...

First, no I didn't do this for attention or pity. This was my decision. Second, once you listen to all thirteen tapes send it on to the next person on the tape after yours. Don't want anyone missing their own tape. And if somehow this gets out to a person that isn't on the tapes then hi! I guess your lucky that it wasn't your fault.

I don't want this to be easy for anyone who is listening to the tapes, because it's not supposed to be easy.

Making these tapes was not easy for me, so it shouldn't be easy for you.

See some of you on the other side later on in life.

••••••••••

I listened back to all of the 14 types I made.
I stood up slowly looking at my surroundings one last time while I was in the real world. I walked outside putting the box of tapes in the mail, sending it out to the first victim...Perrie Edwards.

We had a good relationship. But it kind of fell apart at times.

I walk back in my house letting the coldness of my house hit me.

*IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED BY SUICIDE AND CUTTING PLEASE DON'T READ*

I walked upstairs to my room shutting the door and locking it, taking the old pills I had on my dresser for when I broke my arm. It had just a few pills in it, but taking the pills isn't the only thing I'm going to do...

I started feeling light-headed and sick after I took the pills. Now is the time I thought to myself.

I changed into some shorts so it would be easier to get to my hips and thighs.

I walked into the bathroom picking up the broken piece of glass I had dropped on purpose.

Perrie knew about my cutting habit so she took all of my razors and threw them away at her house, so I wouldn't dig them out of the trash. She knows me well.

I sliced the broken glass on my hips twice and once on my thighs. I hissed at the pain.
I did the same with my arms and in one spot I made sure it was over a vein.

I looked at my self one more time before collapsing onto the floor hitting my head on the cold, rough tile. Pretty sure my head is now bleeding also. After a minute or so my eyes started to close and role in the back of my head. At that moment I knew it was my time to go.

A/N: Hey guys! New story!! I'm so excited for this. Based off of the book/Netflix series 13 Reasons Why. And when there is a part about depression, cutting, and/or suicide/suicide thoughts I'll give you a warning. I hope you enjoy it. It will be updated every Thursday