Tape 6

You had a party one night, and I was oddly invited. I knew it was a bad idea because I don't get invited to parties. Now I know what you all are thinking, in my first tape I told Perrie I was going to go to Jason's party. But that was because your friend could invite you and Pez invited me. Anyways welcome to your tape Jason Derulo.

Anyways back to the party once I got inside everyone looked at me weirdly, I knew something wasn't right. But I shook off the feeling and went to go get a drink. But when I went to go get a drink, you came up to me and handed me a drink. I was scared that you did something to it, but I took it anyway. I could've said no and walk away but I didn't. I took a drink of it, and it oddly tasted good, so I chugged the rest of it down. I started feeling terrible and I started spacing in and out. You drugged my drink. At the time I didn't care, because the idiot I am, went to go get another drink. God, I'm stupid. Also not only did I get drugged something else happened between me and another person there, but he will definitely be on a tape, so I won't talk about him right now.

I didn't see you anymore that night, and I really don't remember what happened that night, but I'm sure it was something bad. But I'll never know.

Why me Jason? Why me? It seems like I'm such a target for everyone to pick on. What is it about me?

Anyways Jason you never really done anything to me before that night and if what hadn't have happened to me because you drugged my drink maybe you wouldn't be on this tape. Maybe I wouldn't have done what I did. I felt so disgusting towards you, him, and myself. I half blame myself for going to your fucking party. I blame you for the rest of the events that happened that night. Half of it anyways. Bye Jason.

•••••

Well, Jade is dead. And I just listened to her tapes. Yes, I did drug her drink, but I just wanted to have some fun. But that didn't happen, because I couldn't find her the rest of the night.

I didn't think she would remember that I did it, but I guess she did.

*2 weeks before Jade's death*

"Dude, this party is going to be so lit!" I said to my bro Ty.

"Yo, I know, can't wait!" He said back to me, before pausing for a moment, "are you sure you want to invite everyone at school?"

"Yes. My parents are out of town they will never know." I said back.

"Okay," Ty said back

It's 10 pm at night and the party has just begun.

People were already drunk, making out, and grinding onto each other. I have wild parties, but hey you only live once.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jade walk through the door. She looked very pretty. She had a short sliver dress on, with black heels.

I walked over to her saying "damn girl, you look hot." Keep in mind I was drunk. I wouldn't usually go for her.

She paused for a moment before saying "uh thanks. You don't look too bad yourself."

"Where's Jed?" I asked back just curious.

"He didn't want to come, he isn't much of a party animal. Neither am I but he insisted that I should come and have some fun since I don't really go anywhere." She said back.

"Damn girl, I didn't need your life story, I only asked where he was." What can I say I'm an asshole when I get drunk.

She rolled her eyes and walked off.

Later that night I went up to Jade with the drink I'm going to give her in my hand.

"Hey, here have a drink," I said to her

"No thanks, I don't drink." She said back.

"C'mon girl loosen up, take it," I demanded to her.

"Whatever." She hesitantly took it.

She looked at it oddly and then took a sip. Soon she chugged the rest of it down.

"Hey, Jason, wanna dance?" Jesy asked me.

"Sure babe," I said back.

Later that night I tried to look for Jade, but I couldn't find her. Dang it, I missed my chance.

*Present Time*

That's all I could remember of that night, everything else was a blur.

But, yes Jade, is dead. And I am one of the reasons why she killed herself apparently.

I clicked play once again just to make sure, that there wasn't anything else on my tape before I went onto the next tape.

That was all on my tape so the next tape it is.

A/N: Now I need some ideas for Tape 7. So if you have any ideas please let me know. And tape 7 is Zendaya. So if you give me an idea I'll give you a shoutout.