Tape 10

*Before you start reading just pretend that Jade sings this song with Cher instead of Becky. K? Thanks*

We were really good friends in grade 10. But then we fell apart. But all friends do right? Yes, but you made me a promise one day, to stay friends no matter what. But that changed and you changed. Welcome to your tape, Cher Lloyd.

•••

"Hey, Cher! Over here. Come here!!"

All this pressure of being a new and out coming singer is just to much pressure. Everyone is yelling my name from right to left and having me to go here and it is just so nerve-wracking. I really miss being nonfamous, I miss my friends and I actually miss my used to be friends. Speaking of used to be friends I wonder how Jade is doing. Jeez, I haven't talked to her for a while. Not until after our argument. I can remember it just like it was yesterday...

*Sophomore year*

Talent show auditions sign up sheet was over to the left me. I was still debating if I wanted to do it, but definitely not alone. Maybe Jade would wanna do it with me? I mean we are friends so why not?

"Hey, Jadey," I said to Jade while looking at her with a big grin on my face.

"Whatcha want?" She asked back.

"Um...would you like to maybe do the talent show with me?" I asked looking at her with curiosity in my eyes.

She chuckled a bit before saying "sure."

"Ok, can we do a song then?" I asked because that's honestly the only reason I want to do it.

She shook her head yes.

"Great! My place at five tonight?"

"Sure." She said back.

*time skip to later that night*

"So I've already got my part down. Now it's your turn." I said to Jade.

She looked at me like I was crazy. She mumbled something under her breath, but I couldn't quite make it out.

She sighed before saying "well what do you got?" "Here." Was all I said back giving her my paper.

I saw her chuckle during the pre-chorus. "True, true." She said back.

"Yeah, I want this song to be how we are friends and we are never ever going to end our friendship, and if you go down, we go down together," Cher said.

"That's a good idea," Jade said back.

"Yes, now I want to make a pack to you, I want you to promise me, you won't forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears, our memories, our experiences, our friendship. No matter what we go through we'll always be there for each other." I said to Jade. I could see a few tears in her eyes.

"I promise," Jade said back giving me a tight hug.

*time skip to talent show*

"Crap! Jade!" I yelled from backstage. I'm having an outfit malfunction.

"Yes?" She asked back.

"I need help. My outfit isn't going on right." I said in a panic.

"Ok, I'll help."