Tape 5

Hey, welcome back. You were the most preppy cheerleader in our school. Everyone loved you..even me. Welcome to your tape, Ariana Grande.

••••••

*1 day after, Jade committed suicide*

My alarm blasted throughout my room making me wake up.

"Ugh, why does school have to start so early?" I asked myself as I turned the alarm clock off on my phone, sitting up looking around my room.

I got out under my warm blankets and now I'm cold.

I walk over to my closet and pick out my outfit. I have a reputation for being preppy, just because I'm one of the cheerleaders. But honestly, the real me deep down on the inside is a shy girl, who loves to sing.

I finally figured out what I'm going to wear.

I laid out my clothes on my bed and went to go get in the shower.

•••••

I just got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body trying not to be cold, but failing.

I walked back into my bedroom and dried off. After I dried off I put my clothes on. I'm wearing black leggings, white with black strips shirt, and a pink cardigan over it.

•••••

•••••

I got to school and everyone is silent. Wow, something is wrong.

"Hey, Selena, um what's going on?" I asked Selena as soon as I saw her.

She looked at me with sad-looking eyes.

"Well?" I asked her getting impatient. Doesn't she know I can't make out what she is thinking?

"Didn't you hear?" She asked mumbling.

"No," I said.

"Oh, Jade Thirlwall...is...dead."

"Wait what?" I asked trying to process it all.

"You heard me." She said looking down.

"B-but how?" I asked.

"Suicide," Selena said.

"Oh" is all I could say, remembering what I did to embarrass her a little bit.

Well, I have a spam account on Instagram and someone sent me an embarrassing photo of her so I posted it to my account that has 6 thousand followers. It went a little something like this.

*1 week before Jade committed suicide*

"Ari, I have a photo for you," Kylie said to me.

"Ok, what is it?"

She showed me the picture and I died laughing. I had to post it.