Tape 4

Hey, Leigh-Anne Pinnock welcome to your tape. We weren't close nor friends, but you do have a reason for being on a tape.

••••

I woke up to someone banging on my front door. Who could that be I wondered to myself. I finally made my self get up from my comfy bed and made my way downstairs not caring what I looked like at the moment.

"Oh hi, Jed, what are you doing here?" Jed was at my door for some odd reason.

"Um," he paused for a moment then sighing. "This is for you. I would like for you too, listen and not have me to explain."

Before I could say "oh ok" he was already running down my sidewalk to get to his car.

•••

Hey, Leigh-Anne Pinnock welcome to your tape. We weren't close nor friends, but you do have a reason for being on a tape.

What could I have possibly done to be on this tape?

Oh wait, I remember, I took a video of her fighting with Kylie, then I posted it on YouTube. That really could only be the reason why.

I wasn't trying to hurt her, I just wanted people to see that you CAN stand up to your bully, and make a difference. I didn't know that putting it up on YouTube would hurt her. I thought if she could do it then anyone that is going through the same problem could do it. That's why I posted it, so maybe it could give someone the confidence to do the same.

I'm probably overreacting to this and putting too much thought into this but you putting that fight between me and Kylie up on YouTube, really got to me. You could've asked me, I probably would've said no, but I would've wanted a reason why you wanted to put it up on YouTube. Was it because you wanted to embarrass me in front of millions of strangers? I didn't do anything to you, so I don't get why you wanted to hurt me like that. People seeing me cry was so embarrassing. I don't have to worry about it anymore now do I?

I saw the comments I got on it. Some were cheering me on and others were being mean. Why would people be mean to someone sticking up to their bully? There were comments on it saying for me to go kill myself and that I just did it for attention. Most of those came from other kids at school. I only looked at a few because if I kept going it's hard to tell what I would've done other than slitting my wrists.

That was it. Really, she ended it right there. I didn't mean to hurt her, and I guess she is right I should've asked her, but I don't really deserve to be on these tapes. I didn't know kids would be commenting stuff like that. I didn't know they did. I never looked at the comment section. I just uploaded it that day after school hoping it would help.

Honestly, I don't know. I'm having mixed feelings, and it's eleven a.m. How am I supposed to function at this time? I would still be asleep right now, but Jed had to come and wake me up.

•••••

"Hey! Hey, Jed!" I yelled at him while running down the hallway to his locker.

"Yes, Leigh-Anne?"

"Why did you just leave my house without giving me an explanation?" I asked him out of breathe. Wow, I'm really out of shape.

"Eh, I don't know, I just panicked." He said shrugging.

"Yeah ok," I said walking away.

"W-where are you going?" He yelled back at me.

I smiled saying "I'm pulling a Jed, you should know."

A/N: Hey guys! So yes this is short. And I'm just going to leave Leigh-Anne's POV like that because I don't know what else to put. But I promise I have ideas for the other people.